Chapter 1

"Babe,you need to get up"

I groan" No" 

A pillow hits my head. I look up into the eyes of the person who through the pillow at me

"Your so lucky your cute"

"You aint gonna do shit.Get up your mothers out of work by now"

" I dont care" I tuck my head back into my purple and black covers. I feel her climb on top of me.She moves the cover from my face and kisses me.

"Get off of me" I say and smile

She looks in my eyes. She smiles at me as if in this moment I am the only person that matters. I put my hands on her waist as she leans in for another kiss. 

Our lips part and I smile

She gets off of me checks the time and puts on her shoes.Her light brown hair covers her face as she ties up her black and white Jordan's. She looks at my with those ice blue eyes that made me fall in love. She looks me up and down she shifts her waist length hair in front of her face.She does this every time she does not want me to see her blush.I look at the clock bright blue letters say it is 8:00 p.m. I hold her tight and kiss her neck i don't want her to leave we barley have these moments mostly we argue.

"You know good and well i have to go baby" She sinks back into my chest.She doesnt want to leave either,I kiss her forehead .She stands up and pulls me out of the bed.I put on my shoes and we walk down stairs to the front door.She reaches for the front door I grab her hand and look into those beautiful blue eyes. I lift her chin and bring her beautiful big lips to mine.I hold her by the waist and kiss her harder pressing her lips to mine  and her  body into the wall. I pull away she pulls me by her arm her eyes say "give me more" but I  cant right now. I softly kiss her lips and shake my head. 

"Damn it,Angel"

i know she is mad at me when she uses my name.I open the door and try to pull her out the door.She gives me that "niglit i aint going nowhere look"I lift her up out the door and carry her home.She lives four doors down. I kiss her goodnight and i lock the door. Damn she so cute when she doest want to go home i had it my way she wold be over my house all the time.

I walk home.I run upstairs,pull out some of the work i need to do.My mother so nosy i have to make it look like i was doing something.Actually now that i think about it i was doing something.Well,if you know what i mean.Sorry for that corny ass joke i blame Reddit or Rage Comics.Any way I get out my Algebra Homework. I look at the first problem . o hells no freak this rap.I pick up my phone.i go to instagram.And damn it my baby all ready posted on Instagram she has 5likes.

She always ask why i dont post on instagram much.one day i will tell her the real reason just not right now. I miss her so i text her

to:Alicia

Hey baby

From:Alicia

Didnt i tell you to stop picking me up ur so damn aggy

sometimes i forget she only likes me to pick her up when i am being cute and during sex.She will get over that crap.I can do what ever i want

To : Alicia

Nah i dont remember that and i am aggly cute :)

Yea i make up words and what not .You dont have to udge me i know your judging me .Cant i ust be cute wit my girl with out your judging eyes.OK Ok Ok calm down im kidding.

I have come to accept some of her flaws we have been dating for five months.I love her she has been my bestfriend since 5th grade.We graduate in two years.I have never felt this way before.i am so happy and in love. My phone buzzes.

From : Alicia

Who said you were cute

To : Alicia

You always call me cute.Why must u tell such LIES!!!