Chapter 3

"ANGEL,what the FUCK"

I look up. 

"Shit"

I see Alicia best friend , Trina.

"Bitch i knew you was not any good for her you cheating and in school while she here OOO bitch im telling her"

I pull Trina to the side.

"Please don't tell her please "

"No bitch I am telling "

"She kissed me .I didnt want it "

I look her in her eyes. My eyes plead with her searching for a little bit of understanding. 

"Fine I won't tell her because I know you would never treat her that way.You love her and I know you would never hurt her"

She turns to Demi and gives her a death stare.Demi starts to back up.The scared look on her face says it all.

"Bitch ,You fuck up their relationship im coming for you"

Trina takes a step toward Demi.I pull her back and block the two of them.Trina keeps pushing me

"Trina ,Can you go find Alicia? Her and Jenel taking too long in the bathroom"

Trina glares at Demi.I catch her attention and push her towards the bathroom.Tina looks at Alaysia

"Watch them"

"Im gonna watch Demi but  Angel is good.She dont need to be watched... I think" She smiles.

"Alaysia you so damn-"

Again Demi's lips some how find mine.I push her away.Alaysia stands in front of me and turns towards Demi.

"Bitch imma need you to keep your overly active lips away from Angel."

Demi looks at me smiles and says,"Which pair of lips"

I moved Alaysia to the side because I know that she was about to knock out Demi's two front teeth.Demi just started to smile.Alaysia was giving her the attention that she had always wanted.She loved the attention she got that was one of the reasons we broke up.

"Demi i refuse to kiss any and all of your lips"

"You used to love all of my lips"

"I used to ,but Alicia's lips taste better" I say licking my lips and walking away from her.  

i turn around and smile I want to bother her more,but i was about to miss first period and i knew Alicia would start to look for me soon.I am lucky my teacher is not in class when i got there.

"It took you long enough" If there was a smile on her face i would know she was playing,but write now i know she is not

I just keep my mouth shut even though i know there is a million things i want to say to her.I want to cuss her out because she always does this shit to me.She loves to start arguments with me.Why ? I have no idea.

"Angel"

"Im so sorry baby .I had something to do real quick"

"And wha-"

Alicia stops talking and looks at something or someone with piercing eyes.I meet Alicia's gaze and see who Alicia is looking at she is looking directly Demi ,who just walked into the class room.Alicia's leg start to tap this is something we have in common I do that when I am mad too.

"Baby girl ...Baby.... ALICIA"

"Yea " She says it with out breaking her glare at Demi.I turn her towards me.

"Look I have no feelings for her baby.I love you"

"I know ,but baby.. "

"Shhh who am I dating ?'

"Me"

"Who am I in love with"

"Me"

I look her in her eyes "So then why you tripping ? "

"I don't know"

I kiss her. When I break the kiss she smiles at me .

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Alicia starts on her work smiling the whole time.I can tell that she now feels a little more at ease about Demi being here at our school again.I look at Demi.She is staring directly at me .She blows me a kiss and i put my head down and smile.I love the attention that she gives me that Alicia rarely does.I miss these times.Wait what the fuck am i doing thinking about her again.I do not want to be with her.Right?I look at Alicia and then i look back towards Demi.Do you know because I have not a clue.

Hey guys i hope you like the chapter please leave comments on your feeling or how i should improve my story and please vote

Thank you

PoeticNaysia:)