Chapter 7

I break the kiss and get off the wall.I was mad furious even  at Alicia ,but i could never cheat on her.Staying and being pened to this  wall was going to do just that.

"Wait Baby why did you move?"

i look up at Demi and see the hurt in her i eyes.I wondered if Alicias eyes would look like Demi's.Alicia is different than Demi. Demi actually gives a fuck.Alicia not much.

"you know i cant do this.I have a girlfriend"

"Damn it Angel the bitch dont even treat you right"

Rage warms my body.I take a step towards Demi.She gets scared and shrinks back against the building.

"Never ever call my girlfriend a bitch"The expression on my face as well as the harsh undertone in my voice let her know that i was dead serious.

"ok"

I stepped away from her.I looked at her once more and turned my back on her.I was trying to calm down because with anger issues  as strong as mine it is not good for  me to be mad ,at all.

I feel her arms around my waist i instantly relax.

"I should not have talked about your girl.Im so sorry baby"

"Just dont do that shit again"

"i wont "She whispers against my neck.Her teeth dig into my neck and damn near immediatley i get wet.

i push her off of me and start to walk away.She pulls me back stright into a kiss.I kiss her back and put my hands on her waist.

My left hand finds its way to her  ass  while my right hand finds its way into her pants.I grab her butt firmly  and  bite her neck.

She pulls my hand and we start heading towards her house.I pull back .I could never do this type of shit to Alicia.I wasnt a cheater .Right?

"Why cant we do this just once she probably is screwing someone right now"

"Just cuz she wanna be nasty dont mean i have to.Probably aint a guarantee anyway"I need to get away from her i dont want to loose Alicia over dumb shit like this.

My phone vibrates in my pocket.

 From: ALICIA

(Picture message) 

Subject:DONE

I look in my phone at the picture.In it im biting Demi's neck with my hand on her ass.

"FUCK"

******************

Please do not forget to comment and vote 

POETICNAYSIA :)