Chapter 20

"Wake up sleeping beauty" I  can feel Emma planting tiny little kisses all over my face to try to wake me up.

I grab her face gently.While still keeping my eyes closed."Stop that shit im sleep"

"Damn you are so cute"she kisses my lips and lifts my head off her lap.I give her a death stare.She smiles at me "Look i know you love your sleep ,but you need to eat" She walks her sexy ass to the kitchen and brings me back fried chicken,a sweet pototo,yellow rice and a glass of red kool Aid.She smiles at me.I pull her on the couch next to me and kiss her.

"Hey ....Hey stop it and eat"Emma laughs.I bend down and put my face between her legs

"Can I eat something else?"I say and smile 

She pulls me toward her lips and kisses me "No pussy untill you eat" She smiled.

"But baby" She gives me a look  that lets me know right now she not playing with me 

I take a big bite of  the crispy chicken "Damn bae. Where you get this chicken from?

"I made it"She smiles

i smile.Damn this girl act like she trying to be wifey. "You too  good to me baby"

"You deserve this baby.You deserve to be treated well.You have had alot of assholes for girlfriends.I just want to show you what having a good girlfriend feels like."

I wipe my mouth an kiss her. I swear I just fell  deeper in love.She  kisses me back "Im going to take a shower ok baby"

"Can I join?"

"No ,but you can eat"She walks toward the stairs.

I look her up and down.I bite my lip "Eat what ?" I look at her

"Damn you you so nasty and you know i mean eat your food and maybe you can eat something else when you done with that"She rubs her pussy and smiles.I bite my lip.She giggles and goes upstairs.

After what she just did the last thing I am thinking about is food, but I know if I dont i aint getting no type of pussy i pick up a fork and eat my sweet potatoes.I finished eating and layed down.I guess i fell asleep because when i woke up i felt someone on top of me kissing me.

I open my eyes and Emma is on top of me She is in a white t shirt and blue shorts.I put my arms around her neck and kiss her. I sit up so that she is sitting on top of me with her knees on either side of my thighs.i grab the back of her head and kiss her. 

I kiss her neck and put my hands around her waist.

"Baby"She moans I bite her neck and and grab her butt.

"Angel baby please you are about to drive me crazy"I bite harder and grab her ass tighter with one hand and rub her erect nipples with the other.She claws at my back which turns me on even more.I get up and lay her on the couch.I bite her nipples a little then plant kisses all down her stomach

"Now you want to be gentle baby" she says and smiles.

I go up kiss her and then bite her lip.I  start to unbutton her pants

"Hey guys!"

"DAMN IT !" i button her pants back and get off of her.Emma sits up and glares at Deja.

"Deja WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?"

"I was coming to Check on Angel im sorry" 

Emma kisses me and goes upstairs"Thanks to Deja i have to take another shower"

Emma stomps up stairs and slams the door.

"Damn it Deja "

"Well im sorry you two should get a room"

"How about the fact that um i dont know THIS IS MY HOUSE"

"True ok alright im sorry "

" Its fine "

"Yo Alicia been asking about you"

"Why cant she hop of my dick.She been fucking Trina what the hell am I on her mind for" 

"Um... ok"

i hear my phone vibrate and reach for  my phone i have one new text message.

Text Message from :Trina

Can we talk please

What the hell would she even want to talk to me about. I guess i should hear her out.I thought of every way and everything that could go wrong but i trust myself .

To:Trina

Yea

From :Trina 

my house at 8:00pm?

To:Trina 

Sure 

From:Trina 

Thnks see you later ;)

I put my phone down Awww shit what the hell that smiley face for.I start thinking that maybe just maybe going to see Trina is a dumb idea ,but im going to do it anyway.

************************

Thank you for reading please comment and vote.And will some one please let Emma and Angel have sex meaning Deja stop being a cock block lol 

POETICNAYSIA