Part 8

The wind blew through Jihoo's hair as he rode his horse diagonally in front of me. A smile was plastered on his face, Jandi was right, he does seem happier than usual, even though I don't know him that well. "Having fun Cho?" The angel called to me. I smiled and nodded with slight blush creeping on to my cheeks. "This is a lot of fun" I said before grinning widely.  Jihoo looked at me and I caught up to him and rode at his side. "Not bad for a first timer" he smiled. "Thanks, I'm honestly just watching what you do" I admitted. "Watching what I do?" Jihoo smirked. "Can you do this then?" He asked before making his horse speed off leaving the rest of us behind. "Yah! Sunbae!" I called out before making my own horse speed up after him.

Jihoo and I returned our horses to the barn hands to be taken care of. "That was so much fun Sunbae" I smiled like a child. "Glad you enjoyed it Cho" Jihoo returned a smile. "Cho, may I speak with you?" I turned my head and saw Junpyo. Jihoo nodded then walked away for a moment. "You seem to be a really sweet girl.... is it just an act?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me. "Why would I pretend?" I asked in return. "I see.... you know Jandi and Gaeul think you and Jihoo would be a good couple" I blushed slightly. "I'm aware" I mumbled. "Well if you break his heart, I'll kill you" I looked into Junpyo's eyes. "How could I ever break the heart of an angel?" I asked.  "Just promise me, nothing will be of an outside problem's fault if you do hurt him, if things end up bad let it be yours and his fault..... don't be weak Cho" Junpyo said then walked away. My eyebrows furrowed as I watched him leave. "Don't be weak?" I whispered to myself. "Come on Cho! Let's head home!" Jihoo called for me. I smiled and nodded. "Coming!" I yelled out and ran to him.