Part 16

My eyes barely wanted to open, through half lidded eyes I glanced around. My eyes opened more at the fact I didn't recognize where I am. "Aye, she's awake" a deep male voice said. My eyes landed upon a few big burly men. 'Where am I? Who are these people?' I thought to myself. The sound of a door opening then slamming was heard then clicking of heels on the floor coming towards me into the light. "Well I just got done speaking with her mother" Heesoo.... her voice is pain to my ears. "Her mother said she doesn't care if we kill her or not.... such a nice mother" she sarcastically mumbled. "I don't see that woman as a mother! Like Junpyo and Junhee don't see you as a mother! Both of you don't see your family as family, you see them as business partners! If you'd actually care, you would know I'm just a friend! Junpyo brought me in! I was kicked to the streets! I don't associate with KYL and I never will! You are depriving me of the closest thing I've experienced to being loved by someone!" I ranted, then breathed heavy with tears streaming down my face. Heesoo looked at me. "Do you not love your mother?" She asked. "It was too one sided between us that I got tired of supporting her" I stated through my gritted teeth. "So you wouldn't care if I got rid of her..... to get rid of you, maybe I should try.... Jihoo? You and him seem rather close" she said. "Leave Jihoo alone! He doesn't deserve anymore pain!" I yelled out. "Pain caused by someone he loves" she said then looked at me. "It would be all your fault, you got greedy and stayed when if you left everyone would be happy and fine" she added. My head turned to the floor as tears dripped down my face. "Release her!" I heard Heesoo order. Someone untied me from behind. "I'll let you live and leave you alone, and I won't bother anyone you care for anymore, if you leave now." She said then extended her hand. "This is the best offer you're going to get, deal?"