Part 31 (final chapter )

A year later

I took a deep breath as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Nervous?" Mia questioned. "That's an understatement" I stated turning to face the three girls. "Don't worry, you'll be fine, it's just you and Jihoo becoming a forever bond" Jandi smiled cheerfully. "Thanks" I faced the mirror yet again fixing my hair and make up. "Cho, you look perfect, trust me, Jihoo will love you." Gaeul smiled putting her hands on my shoulders in attempt to calm me down. I took a deep breath and smiled back at her. A knock on the door caught our attention, we all looked and saw grand father standing in the door way. "Time to start" he smiled at us. "See you at the alter" Mia smiled and the girls hugged me before walking out . I took another deep breath and walked to grandfather. "Thank you, before you came along Jihoo had given up hope in love, since you came along he's been a lot happier. It makes me happy to know when I leave this world one day that he won't be alone." I smiled at the ground. "Thanks to him and you I have people I can call family. If it weren't for him I'd be homeless and miserable, I have to thank you both" I smiled back.

I held my necklace for a second and smiled before thinking to myself. "Dad, I don't know if you can hear my thoughts but I have a lot I need to tell you. At the end of today, I'll no longer have your surname, I'll be married to Jihoo. Just because I don't have your name anymore doesn't mean I will forget you, how could I forget the first person to care about me? Thank you for sending these angels in my life dad. Thank you for Woobin, Mia, Gaeul, Yijung, Jandi, Junpyo, Grandfather and most of all thank you for Jihoo. We have all been hurt before, but I could tell, you helped bring us together to make all of us happy. Thank you for this family. Dad, for the first time since you've passed, I'm finally completely happy. " we reached the doors and stopped. "Thanks for allowing me to walk you down the isle" grandfather smiled at me. "You remind me a lot of my father, you care more for others than yourself, I figured since I can't have my father walk me, that you're a perfect substitute" I smiled back at him. The doors opened in front of us. "Time to start a new chapter in life, and begin something beautiful with the people I love. Also after this ceremony I have to tell Jihoo that it won't just be him, grandfather, and myself in the house, but in 7 months someone who's already been waiting for 2 will join us" I thought to myself as the music started and we walked down the isle.

We're not here forever, let us make the most of what we have.

The End