Chapter 22 - Eres Mia

Leo placed Mia down inside the hotel suite he had just booked. He looked around the room contentedly, thinking it was the best spur of the moment idea he had thought of in a long time. Yes, it was completely over the top and ridiculous, but anything was well worth it to be completely alone with Mia. He wanted her entirely for himself.

It brought him even more satisfaction seeing that her surroundings didn't hold her attention for very long. Instead, her gaze was steadily fixed on him. It didn't matter where they were, as long as they were together. They could be in a shack, for all he cared. Though, the luxury suite couldn't hurt either.

"Leo, this isn't normal. Things like this just don't happen."

"No, they don't. That's why I want to savor every second of it," he replied.

She hesitated and started fidgeting. He could tell she was nervous.

"Mia, I don't want you to feel pressured because of this. All I really want is to spend some time with you alone, okay? Whatever that means. I just want you to feel comfortable with me."

His words seemed to reassure her. "I do feel comfortable with you. More than anything."

"You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that. It's all I ever wanted, Mia. I guess I just really screwed it up along the way." He dropped his head and stared at the floor, still wondering if she really wanted him.

"Leo, don't say that. You offered me everything you had to give and I was afraid to take it. I was unfair to you. I realize that now." She grabbed his face and pulled it back up to meet his eyes.

He placed his hand on top of hers and breathed heavily. "Mia, I don't care about what happened anymore. It's in the past. Now is our chance to make it right again."

"I guess we're just a couple of turkeys, huh?" she said, dismissing the serious tone of their conversation.

Leo laughed. "Yeah, most definitely. A couple of very wild turkeys."

"Let's not talk about it anymore then."

"So, what do you want to talk about?" he smiled. Things were starting to get interesting.

"Well...I can think of a certain thing...or two," Mia said suggestively.

"I really hope you're thinking what I'm thinking," he teased.

"Great minds think alike," she responded.

Her words finally left no doubt in his mind and he kissed her longingly. Before that moment, he had constantly fought off his attraction towards her. Now he wouldn't have to control himself or wait any longer. She was ready and was his to take. And he was ready to conquer her.

He ravished her mouth as he ran his hands down her arms and pulled her close against the length of his body. He kissed her long and hard for an eternity. He pressed kisses fervently across her neck and she nibbled teasingly on his ear. He let his fingers drift towards her back and was overcome with the urge to unwrap her as his hand came across the zipper of her dress.

Her dress suddenly felt offensive to him and he unzipped it in a definitive movement. He felt her shiver slightly against him as he ran his hands across her bare back. He played with the spaghetti straps of her dress, pressing his fingers against the length of her collarbone, until finally brushing the straps off her shoulders. He loved how soft her skin was against his fingers.

Her dress pooled at her feet and she suddenly stood before him in nothing but her lingerie. He stopped for a minute to breathe in her scent as it engulfed him and put him in a daze. God, his angel was breathtaking. Even though he had seen her like this before, it still blew his mind how incredible sexy she was. His dreams didn't do her justice.