finally.

I haven't seen jack, or anyone in days. I've been at school school school and if not I'm planning outfits for Cameron. Stassie text me, asking if I could go to the studio in my prom fit. Hair and all. She wanted to show someone how I looked, but she wanted to see it in person because the person may want me to re design it. I recreated the whole look and had Sofia drive me up. I got out and struggled up the stairs in heels and a dress. It looked like the lights were off, and I opened the door. They slowly came on and my jaw dropped. String lights hung from the walls. Rose petals everywhere. Candles, and from the ceiling hung tule with lights inside. My gaze fell to the center of the room. Jack stood, in a tux, with a box in his hand. I slowly walked over to him.

"What.. did you do.."I whispered.

"I figured that prom was where I went wrong.. and i need to fix it.." he said.

" but I forgave you.." I said.

"Doesn't mean I can't make it up to you." He said. He put the corsage on my hand, and led me to a table. There was a meal and we ate. My stomach in knots. I looked around, shocked.

"How?" I asked

"The guys helped me decorate while Stassie yelled at us. Caroline was fine with letting us use it. I wanna make it up to you" he said.

"And I have something to say. But we'll get to that later" he said. I frowned.

"Tell me" I said.

"I will. Later. All I'm gonna say is, really pay attention to everything you hear okay?" He said. I slowly nodded. After dinner, we goofed around, dancing to a few songs. Then, annoyance came over me.

"So tell me" I said. He shook his head. I rolled my eyes, and could tell I was pouting. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Remember what I saidddd" he said. I gave him a confused look. Then, one of my favorite songs began playing. Fall, by Justin Bieber.

"I love this songggg" I sang. He smiled, and we began dancing with the beat. And Justin's voice came on the speaker.

"Well, let me tell you a story
About a girl and a boy
He fell in love with his best friend
When she's around, he feels nothing but joy
But she was already broken, and it made her blind
But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right" he sang. Then it hit me.

"Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware?
You're the smile on my face
And ain't going nowhere
I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile
I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while

What's gonna make you fall in love?
I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart
Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love
But you can't fly unless you let ya
You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

Well, I can tell you're afraid of what this might do
Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose
Well, I don't wanna lose it either
I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe, so take my hand

Well, did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly?
Did you know that it breaks my heart every time to see you cry
Cause I know that a piece of you's gone
Every time he done wrong I'm the shoulder you're crying on
And I hope by the time that I'm done with this song that I figure out

What's gonna make you fall in love?
I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart
Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love
But you can't fly unless you let ya
You can't fly unless you let yourself fall" we didn't even get to the bridge and it hit me.

Jack was trying to tell me something through this song. I had to physically hear him say it.

"What are you trying to tell me G.."I whispered. By this point we had stopped dancing. He was looking down at me. It seemed like the music had lowered, and the room seemed to be only lit by the lights on the ceiling and around us.

"Lina.." he started nervously.

"Jack stop being a puss and say it.." I said impatiently.

"Say what.." he said. He was teasing

"You know what.. just say it.. I need to hear you say it.." I said staring up at him.

"I've... Lina I've liked you since I met you.. since we were kids okay.. you're everything to me... every thing in that song.. is what I feel for you and more beyond that. I like you okay? There I said it. You finally hear it. I want us to try and be together. To try and be a couple because I can't stand to see you with someone else Lina.. okay.. there." He said. I stared at him blankly. I was doing it on purpose.

"Please.. say something" he said. I looked at him. Turning my head to the side and then I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his face to mine and kissing him. Every single ounce of tension in his body seemed to vanish. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back. I pulled away, and looked at him.

"You have no idea.. how long I've been waiting for you to say that.." I said.

"And you have no idea how long I've been wanting for us to do that" he said smiling. He kissed me again and I placed my hand on his cheek.

"You literally could've said this at my place or something." I said.

"This is more romantic shut up" he said kissing me again.

"I'm taking you out.. tomorrow okay.." he said. I nodded. He softly touched my cheek.

"Finally.." he said.

"Finally." I said copying him, before kissing him once more.

----
OH MY GOD HOW CUTE WAS THAT. I'm so good at this. Remember to vote and comment!
-Xhalegilinsky