spotty.

I fixed one last strand of hair and looked in the mirror. It was Friday night, Sammy's merch was releasing. I decided on a black dress, which had this crisscrossing straps in the front and back. It hugged all my curves, and I paired it with black heels. My makeup was done, and hair was straightened. I walked to the living room, where the guys and Sofia was. She was wearing nude, she looked cute. Chandler stood up, his jaw dropping.

"That dress is something else" he said. I felt myself smile and shook my head.

"You're so annoying." I replied. After a small photo shoot, Sofia and Brandon made their way to get the car. Chandler and I locked up, and he whistled.

"That dress is gonna get you into some trouble tonight" he said.

"Yeah okay kydd" I said. The comment slightly annoyed me, but I knew he was playing. We made our way to the front of my complex and met them outside. After getting in the car, I gave Brandon the address and he drove to the location.

It was massive. There were so many cars and cameras that I didn't know how to react. I went to the bouncer, everyone followed behind.

"Hi Lina Montgomery, party of 3.." I said. He opened the velvet rope, and stood aside. The following guard gave us each a green wristband.

"These are...?" I questioned.

"VIP area bands. The bouncer there will know to let you guys in based off those" he said. I nodded, and everyone followed in. I wasn't up for going to VIP just yet, because I knew jack and Chandler hated each other. The guys went to the bar to get some drinks, and Sofia joined them. I looked around awkwardly. Parties weren't my scene honestly. After about 3 songs, I began scrolling on my phone because they weren't back with the drinks yet, and I felt someone bump me.

"Woah sorry" the figure said. I turned, facing Jack.

"Lina?" He asked. He looked me up and down, jaw slightly ajar.

"You'll catch flies" I replied.

"Why are you wearing that" he asked. Here we go.

"Because I'm old enough to pick what I wear." I said.

"Lina.." he groaned.

"Now I'm gonna have to fight tonight" he said.

"I don't need you protecting me Jack. I'm old enough to handle myself" I said. He snorted.

"Yeah okay." He said. I felt a hand wrap around me, it was Chandler.

"Hey here's your drink.." he said handing it to me.

"Gilinsky." He said dryly.

"Kydd" jack said, equally as dry. Jack gave me a look, and as swiftly as he came, he was gone.

"He gets under my skin I swear" Chandler said. I shrugged and he clinked his glass against mine before taking a sip. I pretended to, because I didn't know what was in the drink. Not that I didn't trust Chandler, but I couldn't be too careful. Once he finished his drink we went to the dance floor. Bad idea. Chandler couldn't dance for anything.

"You're horrible" I laughed. He blushed and shrugged.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, I'll find you after" he said. I nodded, and decided to make my way to the VIP area. The guys were all seated, and they cheered when I walked in.

"Look who is gracing us with her presence" Nate said. I flipped my hair, and sat next to him. He plopped his arm on my shoulder, and I looked over at Stassie.

"You look amazing. Red is really your color" I said. She smiled.

"Thank youuuu. I wish you designed my dress though" she said.

"I definitely owe you" I replied.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." She said. I smiled and nodded, and after a drink with the guys, I decided to go dance with Stassie. She was honestly so fun, and I was genuinely happy that Sammy finally decided to settle the fuck down. After a picture with Stassie, which i of course posted, and she did as well, gaining me a shit ton of followers I realized that it was about 1:30, and I hadn't seen Chandler in a WHILE.

"You okay?" She asked. I slowly nodded.

"I can't find my date" I said.

"He'll pop up" she said. I nodded, and she excused herself to the restroom. I stood in the dance floor, awkward, when I felt someone grab me. I turned and it was Chandler.

"Hey where have you been?" I asked.

"Bar" he said. He leaned in, trying to kiss me but I turned my face. He smelled like liquor, but I know he wasn't drunk. I know drunk Chandler.

"My drink didn't loosen you up? You not feeling what I slipped in it?" He asked. My stomach dropped.

"No?" I asked.

"Come on, let's leave" he said. His hand moved from my waist, to my butt, and he squeezed.

"Chandler get off me" I said. Disgust was obvious in my voice. I tried getting his hand off me, but his grasp tightened.

"Let's go" he said. I pulled back, and he pulled me closer, kissing me roughly. I pushed him back and he tried pulling me out of the club.

"Get off me!" I yelled, hitting him. He turned, grabbing me by my neck and holding me against the wall.

"You're gonna give me some play, I've been a gentleman and I think I deserve some" he said. I felt like I couldn't breathe. How was no one seeing this? I tried removing his hand and then I saw someone grab chandlers shoulder. My vision was getting spotty, and I was starting to black out.

"Mind your business -" he started, but the figure punched him in the mouth. He dropped me, I hit the edge of a table that was there, and then hit the ground. hard. All I can remember, is my head touching the edge of the table before I blacked out.

-----
Take a lucky guess. Who do y'all think it is. Remember to vote and comment y'all!
-xhalegilinsky.