chandler.

Placing my last box on my bed, I looked around and sighed. This room was significantly bigger than my room back at my grandparents house. My cousin Sofia popped her head into my room.

"You okay?" She asked. I gave her a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah I'm okay.." I said. She sat on my bed, and opened up a box.

"I might as well help you" she said. I nodded and she began unloading my sheets and I started on the next box.

"Are you down for Chandler coming over tonight?" She asked, beginning to make my bed.

"Sure I guess" I said. I took out a few things. A lamp, some books and knick knacks, and then I got to some picture frames. I picked up one, I knew my grandma had to have placed it in there. It had a ribbon on it and I sat on my bed, tears welding in my eyes. It was a picture of my grandparents and I at my high school graduation. There was a small note on the bottom.

"We love you Lina -Mommom and Poppop" it said.

"Are you okay?" Sofia asked. I slowly nodded and she looked at the picture in my hand.

"Awe Lina" she said hugging me. I laughed and wiped some tears away.

"I'm okay.." I said.

"I know it's gonna be hard.. they raised you.. you're here to make them proud" she said. I nodded and she let go, taking one of my photo albums from the box.

"Wow I haven't looked at that in years" I said laughing. I placed the picture of my grandparents on my desk, and sat next to Sofia.

"This is from senior year?" She asked. I nodded. We had graduated together but Sofia moved to California for school, and I stayed in Omaha working my ass off to be able to move with her

"Ooh let's look" she said. We began passing through pictures and then we came to our prom pictures. Sofia smiled at the pictures of her and her best friend Chandler. She was wearing a red strapless dress that fit her perfectly.

"You guys killed it" I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah we did" she said. She smiled, and we flipped the page to show me. Dateless. I was wearing a champagne colored dress that was COVERED in crystals. I worked my ass off to make it myself. My hair was curled, and my older cousin did my makeup.

"Even if he didn't show up, you looked killer" she said. I closed the book.

"Killer dancing alone at prom" I said.

"Killer having poppop put my corsage on"

"Killer waiting for-never mind" I said. I sighed and ran my fingers through my curls.

"Have you spoken to him?" She asked. I laughed.

"How?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Maybe you'll run into him" she said.

"Yeah right" I mumbled.

"Don't doubt it." She said winking.

"I don't care if I see him. I have NOTHING to say to him" I said.

"Lina it's been what like a year? 2 tops?" She whispered.

"Don't you miss your best friend?" She asked. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"No." I said.

"He looks like a dick now.. so I don't kiss my best friend" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Okay sure." She said. She helped me finish unpacking and I hugged her.

"What?" She asked laughing.

"Thank you for letting me move in and helping me get that job and everything" I said. The job I was referring to was working at The Last Magazine here in LA.

"Oh hushhhh." She said.

"This is something small. Soon you'll be styling the stars!" She said. I laughed and shook my head, letting her go.

"You're something else" I said.

"Honestly. You're gonna make mommom and poppop proud" she said. I nodded

"That's the goal" I said.

"I'm gonna go order some Chinese okay? Come down when you're finished." She said. I nodded and she made her way out of my room. I stood at my balcony and looked over my view. I had a pretty view of the city. I took some pictures, picked the one that fit my feed most, and uploaded it with the caption

"LA is my new favorite view". I got a few likes, and then the notification I dreaded popped onto my screen. Now he knew I was here.

'jackgilinsky liked your post'

----------
I was holding my stomach, tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard.

"Chandler shut upppp" I said. His blue eyes sparkled and he ran his hands through his dark hair.

"I mean come on why did you guys let me cut my hair like that? I honestly looked a mess!" He said. I closed my photo album and sighed. Sofia was already in bed, leaving chandler and I to catch up. He was always really good looking. But we never tried anything. I'm not sure why.

"You know who you need to meet, Sofias boyfriend. His names Brandon. They're really cute" he said.

"You know I love third wheeling" I said winking. He locked his lips and smiled, revealing his dimples.

"Maybe you don't have to third wheel. We could double" he said. My eyes grew wide and I felt a smile form onto my face.

"Are you asking me on a date Chandler?" I asked. He laughed nervously and nodded.

"I've always had a crush on you. But I always thought you and G would end up together." He said. I felt my eyes roll.

"Please. Bite me. I don't even talk to him" I said.

"We all know you guys had a crush on each other." He said teasing. I felt myself blush and I flicked him on the fore head.

"Shut up. We didn't. But yes, I'll go out with you" I said changing the conversation. He smiled and nodded.

"Alright. I should get going.. I have work tomorrow." He said standing. I walked him to the door.

"Good night Chandler" I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Good night Lina" he said. He turned and left and I shut the front door. First day in LA, and I got a date. Not too bad. Now all I had to do was pray I didn't run into Jack.

---------
That's today's chapter! Welcome to my new Jack fan fiction! I hope y'all enjoy it like I will!
-Xhalegilinsky