Wedding Night

**Slightly Even More Mature**

At long last, the reception was over.  Duncan and Courtney parted ways with friends, families, the distant relatives and acquaintances, and any other straggler outside the banquet hall. It was unbelievable. They couldn't believe that it was all over now. Yet, it was also the very beginning of a brand new era.

They left the reception hall and hopped into the limo prepared to take them home. Duncan rushed to open the door for Courtney and made sure every part of her dress made it in before climbing in after her and shutting the car door. The next day, they were to fly over to Cancún, Mexico for their long awaited honeymoon on the beautiful beach in perfect Mexican spring weather, but for now...

They were driven back to their apartment building: where it all began for the umpteenth time in their lives. Duncan got out of the limo and ran to the other side to open the door for Courtney.  They each thanked the limo driver before they were on their way.  Payment and a tip wasn't expected until after the honeymoon for this particular limo service.  Half prior to the event and half afterwards with the optional tip.  A great deal if the driver bailed on you, but Alfonso was a good one. 

"Shall we?" Duncan asked, scooping Courtney up into his muscular arms bridal style, how appropriate, and waggling his eyebrows in that special way of his. 

"We shall," replied Courtney, wrapping her arms around his neck and biting her lip, her eyes slowly looking him over.  Duncan smiled wide and kicked open the door.  He was trying his hardest to contain his excitement.  It was finally happening.  This was their wedding night.  Their first night together as a married couple. 

It took everything Duncan had to not spring up to their apartment and rip the clothes off of his wifey, but he knew that wouldn't go over well. His pace was quickened however. They bypassed the elevator, just like they did when they first reunited here. The stairs were faster and then he could show off for Courtney. He had to be careful not to tire himself out though. The pair made it to the door, and Duncan began fumbling with the keys, his eagerness making him unable to unlock the damned thing. Courtney laughed and took the keys from him, perfectly inserting and twisting the key within the knob to produce the unlock click. She turned the knob, and Duncan kicked the door open. Once they were inside, Duncan then kicked the door closed and locked it. He double checked it. There was no way he wanted them to be interrupted tonight.

"Dunky..." drawled Courtney, tracing his suit with her finger. "Could you put me down?" Duncan obliged and she grabbed him by his tie and dragged him towards the bedroom.  She was in just as much of a hurry as he was.  When they reached the doorframe to the room, Courtney stopped and turned around to pull him in for a sloppy deep kiss. "Get yourself comfortable, baby, I'll be right back."

Duncan nodded and watched her sashay off to the bathroom. He needed out of his suit and inside of her. He could already tell he was hard, but he just sat down on the bed and waited. 

In what felt like forever, but was literally just fifteen minutes, Courtney opened the bathroom door and stepped out.  The wedding dress was gone.  She stood there in a set of thin revealing white lace lingerie.  Duncan's eyes just about popped out of his head. 

"Damn, Court." Was all he could manage to say.  Courtney threw her head back and laughed.  She looked sexy, and she knew it.  Before Duncan could stand up from his spot on the bed, Courtney walked towards him, her hips deliberately swinging more than usual, and she straddled him.  One hand rested on his shoulder and the other drifted down the edge of his suit jacket.  Duncan placed his hands around her waist, slowly sliding down, fingering the lace on her skin. 

Courtney raised her eyebrow at him, her eyelids hanging over her eyes a little, and pursed her lips.  "What're you still doing in this stupid suit, huh?"

Duncan regained his composure a little.  "I didn't want to take any of the fun away from you, Princess.  I could use a little help."

Courtney shook her head with a smile as she grabbed his jacket and pulled it off of him.  She cast it aside, took his tie back in her hands, pulled him in, and hungrily met his lips.  Duncan's hands, that were previously just resting on, firmly grasped her ass.  Courtney leaned into him even more.  When they parted, Duncan ripped his tie off as Courtney began unbuttoning his shirt.  She pulled that layer off of him as well, exposing his chiseled upper body.  Courtney ran a manicured finger down the middle of his neck, chest, and stomach before getting to his slacks to unbutton that, too.  Sliding those off, though, meant Courtney getting off of him, but Duncan knows what he's doing.  He abruptly flipped her over onto the bed, making him be on top this time.  Now, they were both in just their undergarments. Courtney wrapped her legs around Duncan while his hands slipped in the lace and felt her up. With her legs, she pulled him towards her with every touch. 

Duncan had never wanted something as bad as he wanted Courtney Elizabeth Nelson in this moment of time.

Eventually, Duncan was out of his boxers, and Courtney was out of her lingerie.  There they were, exposed to each other in all their glory.  If they thought they were reaching new levels of euphoria before, boy, did they have another thing cumming (haha puns!).  Courtney couldn't tell if he was trying extra hard to perform well tonight or if he just felt so damn good because it was their wedding night. Regardless, it was fucking amazing.

In addition, both of them were determined to prove to the other that they were the best lover on the fucking planet. By the end, though, I believe it was a tie.

It had been ten years since Duncan and Courtney had last had sex. When they got back together a few months ago, she refused to do anything of the sort with him like they used to unless they were married this time. Was Duncan thrilled about that? No, but he understood. By the time they were supposed to get ready to catch their honeymoon flight, though, man, was it worth the wait.