Bachelorette Party

*(Courtney's POV)*

     I wake up feeling new.  My wedding is in like one day!  I'm so excited. I wander into the kitchen for a snack, I'm wearing yoga pants and a pink v-neck. My hair is in a sleek ponytail. I yawn and grab a slice of bread. Then, I hear my apartment door open. "That's odd..." I mutter. I walk out of the kitchen towards the door and see Heather with my spare key in the palm of her hand with the other hand on her hip.

"Hey Court. Ready to go?" Heather asks.

"Go? Go where?" I question, slightly alarmed. Did I miss something? Omigosh did I forget to put something on my calendar? I check my phone and don't see anything.

"Relax Court. Just come with me," Heather says, grabbing my arm and turning towards the door.

"Heather! I'm not dressed! Where are we going?" I exclaim, trying to pry her hand of my arm which I fail to do. Sometimes I forget that Heather can be ruthless and is extremely strong considering how delicate her body looks.

"You'll be fine," she states, looking me up and down. "Just come on. This is the last day. Us bachelorettes have a tradition to uphold."

I facepalm. "That? I don't want to have a bachelorette party."

"Well, it's not up to you now is it?" Heather retorted with a daring look. It was pointless to argue, so I just free myself from her grasp, grab my keys and phone and follow her out with my shoes in hand. We go down the elevator and out to her red hybrid.  Waiting inside are Bridgette and...

"Izzy?!" I exclaim. I haven't seen her in forever.

"Hiya Mocha!" Izzy says in response using the nickname Geoff gave me.

"Izzy, you look great!" I reply. Her crazy red curly hair was beautifully laying around her heart-shaped face. Her green eyes sparkled and she was wearing jean shorts with a green quarter-length shirt. Sparkly orange lip gloss was on her lips, shining in the daylight. It was a really nice day for March.

"Thanks! So do you!" Izzy said back. We gave each other a hug. She smells like coconuts. Hmm.

     "Courtney!  Are you ready for the best day ever?" Bridgette exclaimed.

"I guess," I answer with a laugh. Heather gets in the driver's side as I slide into the back with Izzy. "So, where are we off to?"

"Ah ah ah, that's a surprise." Bridgette says giggling.

"Fine. So," I turn to Izzy. "What have you been doing since Total Drama?"

"Well...I went to college and got a degree in zoology. Then, while I was searching for jobs, I found one as a tour guide and caretaker of animals at the Toronto Zoo, I saw Noah working at a library. We caught up and started dating a year ago!" Izzy explained. She seems so much calmer.

"You and Noah are a thing?" I asked. That's crazy.

"Yeah! He balances out my craziness perfectly."

"I thought you seemed calmer..." I remarked with a light-hearted laugh.

"Oh, right. You guys probably all thought I had some sort of mental issue, huh? Well, that's just my personality honestly. I'm perfectly healthy. I've just reeled it in a bit," Izzy stated, laughing.

"If you say so girl," Heather said, joining in on the laugh fest. Bridgette started giggling.

     The four of us talk, laugh, and exchange stories until Heather pulls up to a building.  I slightly recognize it, but then Izzy ties a piece of fabric over my eyes.