Chapter Fourteen

Well, this has been a while... So sorry we haven't updated in a while. But hopefully this was worth the wait! So here's my chapter

-Jules

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, Thursday! I was so excited to be going out with girls. For the first time in forever, we were all going out. The plan was go to Buffalo Wings, the big Starbucks across from the mall, and then the mall. All the girls went to Buffalo's, except me. I wanted to go back home and drop off my book-bag. At around 4:00pm I was at Buffalo's, the girls were waiting outside and we made our way to Starbucks.

Walking to Starbucks was always interesting. Weird guys either say something, or look at us like as if they've never seen a girl. We reached Starbucks, and because it was renovated we hadn't been there in a while. We went to the counter to order or food and drinks. Heaven got the muffin from hell (the only reason I say that is because it was as hard as a rock), and a hot drink. The rest of us got cold drinks, but I got orange juice. The Christian fasting has started, so nothing from animals allowed.

While we were getting our drinks, Sienna arrived. She's two years younger than us, she was held back a grade. After we all got our drinks we went to sit outside. We were all laughing then Sienna says "My boobs are big." Or something like that then we hear "Excuse me ladies, do you mind watching your language." We turn around and see a man no older that 27 saying that. I felt like turning to him and saying "If you don't like it, you can leave."

Moving on, after an hour Starbucks got boring and we decided to leave and come back later. There was a bridge we had to cross in order to get to the other side. When we were walking on the bridge, Lily gets a call from her boyfriend telling her that he's on the other side of the bridge. All of a sudden I hear "Move bitches." And she's running over to the other side to see him.

We left them alone and went to the mall. The mall was hot and boring as well. We had stayed there for around two hours until we decided to go back to Starbucks. Sandra and I went alone to the bridge and the others crossed the road. We reached Starbucks and ordered our drinks. Again, I was stuck with orange juice. We went upstairs and Sandra saw Kyle and went over to say hi. Kyle was a guy we had met with a group of guys. Later on I found out that he liked me. I friendzoned him, thank God. But I didn't know what would happen later that evening...

I followed Sandra to say hi to him, he was with his friend and asked us if we wanted to stay sitting with them, so we did. We stayed there for a while and we laughed talked and had a lot of fun. It was 8:15pm and my mom was supposed to pick me up from the mall at 9:30. I asked Sandra if she wanted to go back but she said no. So Kyle asks if I want to go, that he would go with me. I was hesitating but I said sure.

We get to the mall and walk inside. We start walking around talking about his relationship and about my ex crush guy. On the way to the mall, my mom calls me and asks me where I am. So I tell her on my way to Starbucks. She tells me "I thought you went to Starbucks already." I just told her we changed the plans. After that we reached the mall. It was time to leave so we did. We were leaving the mall when Kyle says he wants to ask me something. "Sure." I said. He asks why I said no to him. I explained to him that I couldn't be with him because of our religions. Which was true. We got to the bridge and we were walking on it. Before we had to go down we both stopped and started talking. He said one if the reasons he liked me was because of my smile. Obviously I smiled at that. We kept talking and then he asked for a hug and I did hug him. Then he said "I don't know why but I love you." I was so shocked. He was (still is) in a relationship. We talked about that then he hugged me from the side and held my hand. I felt so bad and guilty. It's like I'm the other woman! He kissed my cheek and we talking some more. Sandra calls me and tells me to get my ass over to Starbucks. I tell her I'll be there soon. I hug him again and tells him he's an amazing guy so he feels better. Then he says "Why am I an amazing guy?" I tell him he's nice, fun, and that I like his hair. After that we talked for a few more minted and headed back to Starbucks.

I guess that's how the night ended. My mom picked me up and we left. I Skyped with Sandra and told her what happened. She went and Skyped with our mutual friend Sam (he's a guy).

I still feel bad, and I can't do anything to change that. I just have to stop talking to him. It's the best thing for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People of Wattpad, yeah, no. Any-who this is chapter fourteen. Hope you guys liked it. Again, we're extremely sorry for the delay. Heaven was unable to update a few weeks ago. Please keep reading. It's only a story about out lives :)

-Jules<3