Chapter Eight.

(Heaven's POV) 

I have never been so nervous in my entire life. 

Chills were practically running down my spine as the movie we were watching, Delivary Man, came to an end. 

The credits rolled in and the lights turned on, and so the race began.  "Let's go!" I rushed the girls. We hurried out of the movie theatre and into the bathroom. 

In the mirror, I stared at my naked face with a look of disgust. For only the third time in the past three years, I went out in public with no makeup on. 

To say I hated the way I looked was an understatement. My collarbones were the only thing I liked about myself, other than that, I disgusted myself. 

I took in a deep breath to push those thoughts out, and using the hair tie on my wrist I collected my hair in my fist and put it up to get it out of my face. 

Let's do this. 

I reached into my black purse and took out my makeup bag, which was fuller than usual today. As the girls walked around the bathroom, talked and touched up, I re-did my entire makeup& brushed my hair.

  Let me explain, remember when Sandra mentioned Michel? Well, today we were seeing him. 

This wasn't a big deal to me because he was hot, or because he was 'famous' on some social media website. Over the past week or so we'd been talking non-stop, and I developed a crush on him, an extreme one.

  I'm never like this, which scared me. I never put so much effort into looking good for somebody in my life, and it scared me how much his opinion of me mattered. 

I knew he wouldn't care, he has seen me with no makeup on. I still remember that day, it was after 5 hours or so of skyping and he insisted I took my makeup off, and called me beautiful once I did so.He was the first person to see me with no makeup on that early into knowing me. 

I looked at my friends who were looking at me encouragingly, and I smiled. Those 4 girls meant more than the world to me. 

Let's start with Sandra, she was my best friend. She may have an attitude and we may be so impatient and rude to each other you'll think we hate each other. She was short, standing at only 5'3. She had long brown dip-dyed hair and wide innocent brown eyes, which contrasted with her personality completely. Sandra had always been insecure about her weight, but we all believe that she can achieve what she wants and lose weight. 

Moving on to Faith. Faith had that sex appeal to her, which is weird coming from a girl, but she did. She naturally had thick curly hair, which was dip-dyed and always looked like sex hair, which just added to the appeal. Her brown eyes gave off some sort of sexual desire, again adding to the appeal. She had thin adorable lips, and her tan skin, busty chest and the curves she had at all the right places suited her so well. 

Jules, oh how much I can say about Jules. She had an amazing body to begin with, curves to kill for and a flat stomach. She had long brown hair and brown eyes, with the cutest little nose ever. I've always believed her looks were to die for with her heart-shaped face. 

And holy crap do not get me started on Lily. She was the true meaning of beauty. Her insecurities with her body (which we all had, for some reason as the girls had amazing bodies in my opinion) were just a confusion to many, she had a great body. She was the whitest out of all of us, which gave the perfect contrast with her pitch black hair. Her eyes, believe it or not we're YELLOW. Yellow for heaven's sake! She was stunning to say the least.

Veronica couldn't be here, but I wished she could've. Veronica was beautiful, although she didn't see it. She had a figure to die for, amazing dark hair and beautiful brown eyes. 

I was just average looking, underweight at 98 pounds and a 5'5 height, but it never seemed to be enough. I had shoulder length hair, dyed to be brown with melted blonde highlights, brown eyes and tan skin.I was always the one to wear the most make-up in the group, I just couldn't leave the house without it. 

Everything from the moment we walked out of the bathroom until the moment he walked into Friday's was a blur except for my raging heartbeat. I'm surprised he didn't hear it from a mile away because the pounding in my chest was driving me crazy. 

I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck as his circled my waist in a tight hug, and to say he smelled amazing would be an understatement. The smell was intoxicating.

 I introduced him to the girls, as well as the two guys who were sitting with us. He then took a seat and asked me how I was.  I texted our friend, Andrew telling him to come, as to Michel's request. He came by and I hugged him, but of course this time it lacked the tingles I felt when Michel wrapped his strong arms around me. 

Of course, they began speaking in French, which annoyed the living shit out of me. I am the kind of person who wants to know everything that is going on around me, I have the need to be in control or else I freak out. I'm not a control freak, nor am I nosy, but I always feel the need to be aware of everything happening around me. I was terrified of the unknown. 

The four guys seemed to hit it off pretty well, and he seemed to get along with most of the girls. Not so much Sandra and Faith, but I was hoping it'd get there.

The day flew by, and before I knew it, it was 10pm and I was seated at Buffalos with all four guys, Sandra and Lily. The rest had gone home by now. 

I was eating fries off Michel's plate, occasionally shoving one in his mouth or burping in his ear. I was obviously a lot more comfortable with him by now, and being with him seemed almost natural. 

He had his way of making me feel beautiful and wanted. He had a way to get me needing him, and always wanting to be around him. It scared me how much control he had over me, but at the same time it gave me a sense of security. 

The bill came, and I was surprised as Andrew and Michel took off with it, refusing to allow anyone to pay. 

"Heaven, I suggest you give up before he gets angry." Andrew warned me.

I have never seen someone so persistent to pay for everyone before. I gave up, and soon enough my dad was calling, telling me he was there. 

I got up, wrapping my arms once again around his neck in a hug I'd been craving since I got the first one.

"Don't ever think you're going to pay for anything while you're with me, and I'll see soon, Thursday maybe." He whispered in my ear before releasing me from the hug, and I smiled.

Sandra and I, being the only girls remaining walked out.  "I'll see you soon." A waiter whispered to us as we walked out the door; To say that was odd would be an understatement. It wasn't the usual goodbye a waiter would say, it was more of a statement. 

Butterflies. 

As I dropped onto my bed, butterflies took over me. Thinking about today, it had it's ups and downs. It had nerve wrecking moments, but his smile just wiped all the stress away. I felt at peace for the first time in years. 

  ----  

Thankyou guys so much for tuning in this week! 

Your support means so much to the girls and I, and next week Jules will be talking to you!

  I hope you're all having an amazing day, and we love you! 

 ~Heaven (69ShadesOfZoonii)