The Ground Keeper's Command

"Herlena?! Where are you!"
"Stop shouting Merlina, it is no use. She is not here! Maybe she went inside through the other entrances! This castle is big remember?"
"No she would wait here, Alora! She would wait around here for us."
"Merlina, just listen to Alora. We are not going to find her like this. Let's check inside and maybe we will find her. If not, we will have to get in action and get a teacher on this." Vincere said.
"I just hope she is alright! I have a bad feeling about this guys." Merlina said.

"Mosag, please let me go! I meant no harm to any animal in the forest, honest!"
"I am not sure about that. You wizards keep tightening up our territory year after year! Until the point where we are forced to move out. But we don't want to. And if we have no other choice, I guess we will have to show the wizards what we are capable of!"
"No! Please don't Mosag!"
"Why shouldn't I?"
"Because it would be a suicide mission!" Herlena replied when she got a plan in her head. Maybe if she played it sensitive, the acromantulas would let her go! "There are a lot of wizards at Hogwarts this year, and they get stronger day by day. If you send this huge, beautiful family out there to fight, there will be none of you left!"
"Ha ha ha, you underestimate us!"
"Mosag, please trust me. I am not lying here, and not underestimating you. This is a warning for you, to keep your family safe!"
"You are saying this because you are scared, that's all."
"No I am not! I am serious! I expected there to be amazing and dangerous beasts here when I ran in out of fear. But to come around to a whole family of acromantulas! This is rare and should be protected, not hurt! Not by taking the territory away, or by their own choices! You have the right to be heard!"
"And so do you, human. But still, you are not going to change anything, as you will be a nice meal for my smallest children."
"Mosag! I do not demand you to listen, but please! Just take it into consideration! I am not lying, the wizards and witches around here are stronger than ever! It would be sad to see your family fall like that."
"I appreciate your concern a lot, Herlena. Yet it changes nothing"

"Where could she be!" Alora said, now also just as worried as Merlina.
"I told you! We should've gotten a teacher on this right away! Or maybe even Headmaster McGonagall!"
The three Gryffindor friends of Aureto walked by.
"Hey you dorks!" Merlina said. All three of them turned around and looked at the group. "Where is your friend Aureto?"
"None of your business!"
"Where is Herlena?!" Alora asked.
"Oh I don't know! But if she stays out for too long, you could say this would turn into a forbidden night for her!" One of the guys said to which they all started laughing. They proceeded their way.
"Forbidden night? The Forbidden Forest! I told you she must be there!" Merlina said.
"We got to get Headmaster McGonagall!" Vincere added, to which they started running towards her office. On their way, they came across Aureto.

"Oh hey guys, have you seen Herlena?"
"Yeah real funny Aureto! Like you don't know where she is right now! You know what? I should punch you in the face again!" Merlina said, as she walked towards him. But Vincere and Alora held her back. "Let me go! I need to get him!"
"Like you said, Merlina. He isn't worth it! We got more important matters in our hands right now!" Vincere said, as they pulled her back.
"I honestly have no clue where she is guys! What is happening?"
"She is most likely in the Forbidden Forest thanks to your Gryffindor buddies." Alora answered.
"She is what?! We need to help her!" He said as he ran away from the group.
"Where are you going! Ah this guy!"
"Let it go, Alora. We got to get to McGonagall right now!" And they proceeded their way.

The acromantulas were growing impatient with their food hanging from the ceiling, right above their heads. They wanted to eat Herlena, now.
As Mosag was silently sitting in the cave under Herlena, probably thinking about her plans, her children were starting to annoy her, softly biting her legs, bumping into her, anything to make her just as impatient as they are.
"Enough! You all may have her now! But remember, smallest ones first!" Mosag screeched through the cave. This was it. The end of her days! Herlena closed her eyes as one of the acromantulas was biting the cobweb to make the ball fall down. The cobwebs were loosening up more and more. And there she went, falling down to the ground eyes closed. She didn't scream, nor did she dare to look. Yet, she wasn't eaten after a while. She opened her eyes and saw she was floating up in the air, with a thin blue line, around the ball of cobwebs she was in. The thin blue line went to the entrance of the cave. She followed the line with her eyes and, to her surprise, saw Aureto performing the levitation charm on the ball of cobwebs!