A Pretty Regular Day pt.2

After charms it was time for lunch break. Herlena walked to the great hall, got a compliment from another classmate and sat down at the table where Alora and Vincere were already sitting.

"Hey guys! Where is Merlina?"
"Oh she is on her way I guess. So how is your day with jerk boy Aureto."
"Jerk boy? Alora, I'm not kidding here. He is as nice as can be! He even hugged me and yesterday he gave me a lot of information about today's lessons! He actually became nice!"
"Well here he comes." Vincere said.

And there he came with his Gryffindor friends. Herlena wanted to meet them and talk to them as well. "Hey Aureto!" Herlena said super happily.
"Oh guys? Did you hear something?" Aureto said.
"Probably some stupid ghost!"
"Or someone failing a spell."
"Oh no it was that failure over there."
The group was laughing at Herlena, but she could only look at Aureto with no understanding.

"But... Aureto... Why are you acting like this! This isn't who you are! You were so nice to me today!"
"Hmpf, maybe in your dreams he was." A Gryffindor guy said to Herlena. They all walked off and left Herlena with her friends again. She had tears in her eyes.

"Herlena are you okay?" Alora asked.
"Do I look okay? Yesterday and this morning he was so nice! And now, when he is not in class, he is... is this... whole other person."
"Like I said, let him be. He is just not worth it! Please leave him, do it for yourself." Vincere said to her. She was crying softly, trying to hold in the tears. At this moment Merlina walked into the great hall and saw Herlena crying. She ran towards her.

"Hey Herlena what is wrong!" She asked as she rubber Herlena's back in an attempt to comfort her.
"It's just... Aureto was so nice to me last night and this morning, and now he is just a whole different person."

Merlina looked at her in a sad way before she said that. Now her eyes were filled with anger and rage. She stood up and walked over to Aureto and his friends. Alora, Vincere and Herlena all turned around to see what she was doing. They were just talking as of now.

Merlina was heard talking louder and louder. Every second her voice echoed harder through the great hall. Suddenly there was a different sound and the group all gasped at what Merlina did. She hit Aureto all out of the sudden! Right on his jaw with a right curve! And she just walked away. Aureto's friends were all looking in disbelief. 'Did she just seriously do that' was practically written on their faces. Merlina sat back with the group.
"I told him the next time he hurts you, it will be harder."
"Merlina!" Alora started. They all looked at Alora, because it was in a tone that she disapproved. "That... was... Awesome!" She said as she gave a high five to Merlina.

But Herlena didn't know what to think of it. She loved Merlina for doing that, but disliked the fact that Aureto will be mad at her for getting hit by Merlina. "Thank you, Merlina." Herlena said as she wiped away her last tear.
"Ah don't sweat it. I've grown to you guys so they should not mess with any of you. I hope that's clear!" She said in a loud way, looking at Aureto who was still holding and rubbing his jaw in pain.
"Well this has been an awesome first lunch!" Vincere said. "But we got to go to our classes now."
"See each other after dinner right?" Herlena asked.
"Right!" The group answered.

Herlena only had one more lesson for today. Defence Against the Dark Arts. She didn't know what to expect, and didn't know what Aureto would say about this lunch. She relaxed, and thought 'I'll have to let it come over me, like my friends keep saying to me. Let him be and stay relaxed.' Easier said than done of course...

As she went to the third floor, but before she could step up the last staircase, she was stopped by the 3 Gryffindor friends from Aureto.
"Well, what was that in the great hall hmm?"
"Did you tell her to do that?"
"You think you so tough?"
"Do you think you are better or something?!"
One of the guys grabbed Herlena by her robe and held her over the edge of one of the staircases.
"You still think you're so though?!" The guy said.
"But... But I didn't do anything!"
"Well that is your problem!" The guy said as he threw her onto the stairs. "Next time you just make sure this doesn't happen again!" He said as they walked away.