Some Things Are Better Left Unspoken

Herlena woke up the next morning and couldn't stop thinking about what Aureto said. What could that problem possible be and what did he mean? She dressed herself up and went to the Great Hall. When she walked in she saw her friends sitting at the table and joined them.

"Hi Herlena, did you sleep well?" Alora said.
"Actually I didn't, I think something is wrong with Aureto but he doesn't want to tell me what" Herlena said.

"Let him be" Merlina said. "Like I said, he is not worth the effort."

"Well, how do you know he's got a problem?" Vincere asked.

"He told me. Well... didn't really tell me the problem, but he told me he got one! And he even cried on my shoulder because of it!"
"So all he is doing, is fooling you again. Just like he did a couple of days ago." Merlina said.
"Oh come on Merlina, don't do this to her." Alora said.
"No Alora! Don't interfere! Herlena trust me you will be disappointed if you keep on going like this! He will keep doing this over and over again until you go mad!"
"Merlina, really, thank you. But I believe that he can change."
"Then I think you are the only one, Herlena."
"Might be, but I have seen a sensitive side of him now. Maybe he just has a difficult life we don't know of!"
"Might be, or he is just tricking you into another prank of theirs."
"I will find out what this thing is, and you will be amazed Merlina."
"Alright. I warned you and that is all I'm going to do. No hard feelings, right?"
"Of course not!" Herlena said as she hugged Merlina.

"So what is there to do in the weekends?"
"Well you can make a beautiful walk around the giant school grounds, stay here and watch the duelling club, play some magical games or make your homework." Alora said.
"Which is what you are doing, aren't you?"
"Of course!"
"Typical Ravenclaw." Merlina said smiling at Alora.
"Well I think I'm going to make a walk around the grounds then. Anyone joining me?"
"Me and Vincere wanted to play wizard chess. And, well, you see Alora is studying as usual. Why don't you go, and we will come later!" Merlina said smiling at Herlena.
"Alright see you all later!"

Herlena walked outside on the grounds, and neared Hagrid's little hut. He was outside feeding some weird little animals.
"Hello!" Herlena started "Hagrid was it, right?"
"Right ye are!" He said "How can I help ye?"
"Oh I'm just walking around since it is a beautiful day!" She looked into a cage, with three little furry animals in there "Oh Hagrid! What are those cute little balls of fur!"
"Oh those? Those are Puffskeins! I found 'em in the forest yesterday, and don't know how they got there. I am takin' care of 'em now until we know what to do with 'em."
"Ahw, they are so cute!"
"They sure are! Loved pet for a lot of wizards! We might sell them to some wizards, so if you would like one just tell me!"
"Alright I will! Let me know if you will sell them or not. Thank you Hagrid!"
"Yer welcome!"

Herlena walked on down the hill, until she reached the edge of the Forbidden Forest. As McGonagall said, it is dangerous. Alora acknowledged this by saying there are a lot of dangerous animals in here. She didn't dare to go in, as she would most likely make her house lose house points, or worse... Get expelled and have to go back to her normal school. She decided to just sit down on the grass, with the sun above her and looked into the forest. She was looking if she could spot any animals, but thinking about it she knew it was pointless.

"All alone again huh?" A voice said. She turned around to see two of the three Gryffindor boys on top of the hill looking down at her.
"Hi there." She said hesitatingly.
"Hey we learned a new spell, wanna see?" The other Gryffindor guy said. "Flipendo!"
Before she could even answer, they started waving their wands, hurling blue burst of light at her which could mean anything! She was trapped! Her only way was into the forest, and she didn't know what to do! She kept dodging the spells, until she decided to run her only way out.