Chapter ¤ 34 -Relief-

Kiley▶

What in the actual fuck did I just read?! This really can't be happening to me right now.

Why would he even do some foul shit like that to me? After everything I did for him and everything he put me and Dre through. I just can't wrap my mind around all of this right now. I actually feel like I'm losing my damn mind.

Shaking my head and throwing the letter onto the floor, I put my head into my hands and did something I haven't done in awhile.

Cry.

I didn't understand why it was bullshit after bullshit in my life. I never asked for anything like this nor would I wish this upon anyone. What makes it worse is that Darian does have a chance of being the father of my child if I am indeed pregnant. Him taking me that night I had came home from the mall was only three and a half months ago.

I don't even want to think about the worse case possible scenario but I just need to schedule a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.

Sitting up I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, wiping at my wet cheeks. I bent down to pick up the letter and shoved it back into the white envelope that it came in.

Getting up from the couch, I made my way up the stairs to my bedroom. Walking into my closet I opened one of my bottom drawers and stuffed the letter underneath the clothes I had in there.

Walking back into my room I plopped down onto my bed and pulled my phone out of my jeans pocket. Unlocking it I went online and looked up numbers to a local OB/GYN office. Hopefully they had appointments avaliable for this week.

                       *Three Days Later*

[10:40 a.m.]

I had just parked my car in the parking lot of miami beach ob/gyn. I was so nervous to even walk into the place. My mind has been running rabid ever since I read that stupid ass letter. I took a deep breath after looking myself over in the car mirror before getting out and locking the doors behind me.

As I walked through the sliding doors and into the office all I could see was a bunch of pregnant woman. Seeing all of them made me sick to my stomach.

Walking to the sign-in area, I picked up the clipboard and signed my name and arrival time. Putting the pen down, I decided to sit down in an area where not many people were. I really didn't want to be bothered with anyone trying to be friendly and hold conversation. I was ready to get in here and get out with good news.

Pulling my phone out to pass the time, I scrolled through my email looking to see if I had any yet. I had taken off today just for this appointment but didn't tell anyone at the agency why. I haven't even told Dre about all this because we don't get the time to talk since he's on tour.

I need him so bad right now.

After waiting for about fifteen minutes my name was finally called. I got up and walked up to the door that was being held open by one of the nurses.

"Hi. How are you this morning?" she chirped cheerfully. I put on a fake smile.

"I'm alright. You?"

"I'm great. I'm gonna take your weight first so could you stand on the scale please?" she asked. I nodded and got on the scale. She pressed the weigh button and it beeped a few seconds later.

"125." she smiled.

I got off the weight and waited for what she wanted me to do next.

"Ok. I need a urine sample from you. So just take this into the restroom right there and then come to the second room on the right when your done."

"Ok." I replied, as I took the sealed plastic cup from her.

I went into the restroom and did my business then went into the room she told me to go in. I set the cup wrapped in a paper towel on the counter and sat down in one of the chairs to the side. The nurse closed the door before she took a pen out and started writing some things down. I watched her  intently as she did her routine.

"Alright. So you had a positive pregnancy test at home?"

"Yes." I nodded, she smiled.

"Ok. Well lets see if you are."

She pulled some latex gloves out of the glove holder and slid them on. Then opened a cabinet pulling out a bottle with these strips in them. Taking one out she set it on the counter and put the rest back. Opening the cup I had 'did my business' in, she took the strip and dipped it into it for a quick second then pulled it out. Waiting for a few seconds, she then looked at the strip and then looked at me.

"Well. It looks like you are indeed pregnant. But I can't tell you how far along. We'll have to do an ultrasound to determine how far along you are." she explained. I bit my lip as I felt the tears threatening to spill.

"Ok." I said lowly.

"Congratulations." she smiled. "I need you to take off your clothes and put on this gown. You'll have to have a physical exam and then the doctor will do your ultrasound ok?"

"Ok." I smiled weakly.

The nurse set the gown on the exam table and walked out of the room to let me have my privacy. I sighed heavily before getting up and changing into the gown.

                *Fifteen Minutes Later*

I had just gotten my physical exam and was about to get ready to have my ultrasound done. To say I was scared was an understatement. I was literally shaking that's how scared I was. Luckily the doctor wasn't back in the room yet but I just couldn't keep it together at this point. So many things were running through my mind.

What if it is Darian's baby?

How would I tell Dre?

What would Dre do if it wasn't his? Would he leave me?

I really don't wanna be like Analis'.

As I sat there patiently to be taken to the ultrasound room, the thoughts just got worse. I felt like I would break down any minute.

"Ms. Smith? You can come with me." Dr. Evans said.

I got up from my seat and followed her to the ultrasound room. Once we got into the room it was dimly lit and I could see the machine over to my right. Dr. Evans closed the door and asked me to sit onto the seat.

"Ok. I just need you to get up there and sit down. Then I want you to lay back and pull your shirt up and pull your pants down some exposing almost to your pubic bone."

I nodded and did as I was told. I felt the chair being slowly tilted back until I was laying almost flat. Dr. Evans pushed some buttons on the machine then grabbed a white bottle.

"Ok Ms. Smith. This jelly is warm and I'm just gonna squirt some on your belly so we can get a look at this baby. Alright?" she smiled. I nodded.

I felt the warm jelly being squeezed onto my lower stomach and then felt the wand for the ultrasound being moved around to find the baby. I watched as Dr. Evans moved the wand around and eventually found what looked to be a small round figure. Dr. Evans pushed a few buttons before turning to look at me.

"Alright Ms. Smith. It looks like your about six weeks pregnant. So roughly a month and a half give or take. Congratulations."

I smiled to myself and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you lord." I silently whispered.

Now all I have to do is tell Dre.

------------------------------------

Only two chapters left guys...