Chapter ¤ 25

I wasn't gonna update until next week. But here's a chapter since I was in the mood to write :)

Hope y'all enjoy ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dre▶

I reread that text over and over. I swear I must of read it like twenty times. How did this nigga know where this hoe was, but Juan ass can't even find her. Somethin ain't right and imma get to the bottom of this.

Of course I knew that he was probably still fuckin around wit her. But I didn't understand why if he was really was 'my homie' like he said he was. People be so damn fake now days. You can't even trust your own family. Thankfully, I ain't got none tho.

What made this shit suspicious tho, is how this nigga send me a text right after I hear from Juan. I think I need to take a personal trip back to ATL.

Contemplating on what I should do. I just decided on callin this nigga. Even though he said he knew where she was, you can't trust nobody.

"What's good?" Jay answered.

"The damn text you sent me is what's good. How you know where this trick is?"

Jay chuckled. "Cuz man I mean... We still kick it and what not. But she came through yesterday. So we talked."

I scoffed. This nigga is dumb as fuck. I should tell his wife about him.

"Ok. So what y'all talk about?"

"Shit. Not much. She asked about you... Said that she hadn't seen you do any shows and she noticed you cancelled your tour." Jay explained. I laughed.

"The bitch should know why I cancelled my tour. Where is she?" I asked, wanting to get to the point. Jay was silent.

"I know you heard me."

"I-I-I-"

"You know what? I don't have time for ya bullshit. Just know imma be down there to see you. It's a personal problem now feel me."

I didn't even give Jay a chance to respond. I just hung up. I didn't want to hear shit else that would come out his mouth. He can't be real wit me point blank. Imma show his ass real when I get down there.

I sat my phone down beside me and tried my best to get somw sleep. I was gonna need it. Cuz once I get up in the next couple hours, imma be on the first flight out to ATL.

*Two Days Later*

___________

[8:30 a.m.]

Kiley▶

I had just landed back in Miami, Beach. I was getting my baggage from the baggage claim with Kerick. He would be taking me back to the house, since I had left my car at home.

I got my luggage and Kerick got his. We walked side by side through the airport and out to the parking lot. Kerick had a hard time finding his car and it was starting to piss me off. I was really jet lagged from the time difference and his ass wasn't making it any better.

"Kerick please tell me you didn't forget which row you parked in. I'm really not in a good mood right now." I told him. I was trying my best to keep calm.

Kerick sighed. "I swore I parked in this row."

His ass was so damn confused.

I huffed. "Well how about you use your keypad and push the alarm button. Maybe that will help."