Chapter ¤ 22 -Misunderstanding-

Dre▶

I had paid for my gas and picked up Ki's snicker bar. I was walking back out to hand it to her and pump the gas, when a few fans stopped me.

"Oh my gawd! Can I please have your autograph?"

"When your done with her can we get a pic together?"

"I love yo music bruh. You inspire me to be a sanger."

I smiled to myself and did what they asked me for. I love my fans even though I know I kinda let them down. I still love how they show me love tho.

After I was done and said my good bye's, I jogged back to the car and started to pump the gas. While it was pumping, I opened up my door and hopped inside to sit until it finished.

"Here you go baby." I told Ki, handing her the king size snicker bar. She snatched it from my hand. I frowned.

"What's wrong? Why you snatchin?"

She turned to look away from me. "Nothing."

I knew she was lyin but I would get back to that in a minute. After the gas stopped at $60, I took the pump out and closed up my tank. I hate having this new range. All it does is eat gas.

I hopped back inside and started the engine. Putting on my seat belt, I quickly glanced over at Ki who was still lookin out the window. I hate when she's upset. When she gets mad she shuts everybody out. She won't talk to me or want to be around me, until she's ready to.

Sighing, I put the car in drive and made the ten minute drive home. Riding down the highway, I would glance over at Ki every now and then. She still kept her eyes away from me. Once we finally pulled into our driveway, I cut the engine and sat there hoping she would say something.

Instead, she picked up her heels and purse; and got out of the car. She slammed the door behind her and I watched her walk up the pathway to the front door. Judging by the way she's actin, I already know I'm in for it.

I rubbed a hand across my head and unhooked my seat belt. I took the keys out of the ignition and got out the range. I closed and locked the doors behind me before walking into the house. When I walked inside Ki was nowhere to be found.

I knew she was upstairs but I had a feelin she probably locked my ass out. I locked the front door and placed my keys on the kitchen counter. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I opened it up and took a few sips before walking upstairs.

Kiley▶

Dre knows I'm mad at him and I have every reason to be right? I mean he just doesn't understand the emotional stress I'm under right now. Don't get me wrong he treats me like a queen and I never take that for granted. But I feel like all of this is just too much for me right now.

One; I've already had to leave a city I loved just because of some stupid ass psycho's, that obviously were jealous. One being my ex and then this Makayla hoe, that wants Dre.

Two; Starting over with my agency in a new state, with a new assistant that I still have to get to know better.

Three; My mother is dying and I just found out a two days ago. It's bad enough that I never even knew who she was, and called another woman 'mom'.

Four; I find some hoes name and number on a flyer that I know he just got today.

It's not the point that she wrote her number down. It's the fact that it seems like no matter where we go, some shit is always gonna happen. I could care less about the bitch. All these females are as thirsty as they come. Especially down here where they wear less clothes.

I need a vacation. A getaway.

*Knock Knock*

Snapping me from my ranting, I knew Dre was at the bedroom door. I slowly walked to the door and unlocked it. Pulling the door open, I was met with the handsome face I couldn't deny. I hated how I couldn't stay mad at him for long.

I stared into his eyes for a second before walking away. I plopped down on the bed as he walked in.

"You gonna tell me what's wrong now?" he asked, sitting down beside me. I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"I guess so..."

"Aight. I'm listenin." he replied.

"When you went to go pay for the gas I saw that flyer in the car." I told him, looking up at him. I saw him swallow hard, which was unusual. I frowned.

"Care to explain?" I questioned. He rubbed a hand over his face and he only does that when he's guilty of something. I bit my lip hoping it was nothing.

"When I went to go meet Domo, the girl-"

"Malina." I said, cutting him off.

"Well Malina..." he mumbled. "She was his secretary  I guess. She was just saying how she didn't know it was me because I had my shades on. Then she said I was more handsome in person. When I was about to lrave that's when she gave me the flyer. I didn't know she had wrote her number on it until I got in the car."

I nodded. I knew he was telling the truth but it was something he wasn't telling me.

"Mmhmm..." I said simply.

I turned my head to look and Dre. He averted his eyes from me. I laughed and shook my head. I knew exactly what was going on.

"You find her attractive huh?" I asked, getting to the point.

Dre didn't answer. He still didn't look at me. By this time I was getting irritated. If he finds her attractive, ok big deal. I find plenty of men attractive. But when you hesitate to answer the first time, I know it's more than attraction.

I stood up and stood in front of him. I wanted to see how much of the truth he would tell me. All I had to do was look into those brown eyes. Eyes never lie.

"I asked you a question Dre. Look at me."

He lifted up his head slowly and I could see guilt written all over his face. I shook my head.

"You were gonna use her number weren't you? You know what? Don't even answer that. You really don't even need her number, cuz you'll see her whenever you go to that studio. I could care less about the next bitch. But I will not let you play me for a fool. It's written all over your damn face that your lusting for that bitch. I'll be honest with you since you can't be honest with me. When I met Riemer today, yea I looked. Hell the guy is fine. But did Iust for him? No. Because that's unprofessional. I thought you would be better than that Dre. All the shit we've been through and you decide you wanna try something new?"

"Ki I-"

"Save it. I don't even want to look at you right now." I told him honestly.

I turned to walk away from him and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and furiously ripped off my clothes from my body.

I don't know what the fuck has gotten into him. But all I know is it better change. His ass isn't irreplaceable.

-----------

Malina in the MM.