Chapter 14: Fix Everything

BEN's POV:                                          I watched silently as _____ walked out from her room, still quite angry at Jeff, I stood up and tied him up to the wall in the closet with some cords. "Are you really going to leave me here?!" He yelled as I walked out the door.

"Only till I come back." I replied coldly. I don't really care if _____'s parents come back and see him, but that won't happen as long as I bring _____ back home. Wherever she went...

I feel bad at the last thing she said to me before she left. Or yelled to be more specific. She's still my slave but I feel something that I've never felt for anyone before, or a human for that matter. I need to make it up to her, she's not just my slave. I took a quick trip back to the mansion, I needed to ask Hoodie for a favor.

"Hoodie? Can you do something for me? Please?" I ask as I poke my head out through the computer screen.

He nodded shyly; "W-Which is?" I smiled lazily, beginning to explain my plan for getting _____ back.

Normal POV:

You kicked a small pebble as you stared a the ground.

"Stupid BEN... I don't like being his slave anymore." You muttered to yourself lowly. Sighing, you look up at the sky, noticing it was starting to rain. I guess I should head back home now. I hope I don't encounter Jeff again though. You thought.

As you entered the apartment complex, you saw Hoodie leaning against the wall. Smiling, you approach him.

"Hi, Hoodie. Why are you out here so late?" You ask him, he looks up at you and hands you a small note; "What's th-" Before you could finish your sentence, Hoodie was already gone.

You look around you, puzzled, you begin reading the letter as you make your way back upstairs;

Dear _____,

I am so desperately sorry for the remark that had yelled earlier today. But you see, I was so incredibly angry at Jeff. At first, I really didn't know why. I was so utterly confused and puzzled, before it hit me. Yes, I do realize that we've just met recently, but I am slowly falling in love with you the way someone falls asleep. Very slowly, then all at once.

And you will be the only dream I desire, the only dream I am unable to stop myself from dreaming. And with these dreams, I hope they last for an eternity because you are my only desire.

Love Ben

You smiled as you read it over and over again. This was possibly one of the sweetest letters you've received. On the back of the sweet note, a few detailed instructions were sloppily written as well as the rest of the letter. You followed them, coming across a few gifts like roses and a few games BEN thought you might like.

At the end of the letter, BEN told you to met up with him at the park. Which you didn't hesitate to do so. It was awfully late, but you didn't care. I guess you could say... You loved him too. You heard a chuckle behind you; "Glad you could make it." As you twirled around, you came to see a sharply dressed BEN.

You blushed, "Y-Yeah... W-Why are you w-wearing a tux?" You asked shyly. He smiles at you, grabbing your hand and leading you towards the small dinner BEN had set up for you both.

---

"T-Thanks for t-tonight, BEN..." You say lowly as you both walk back to your apartment complex, bumping your hand into his, you try to get his attention so he can grab a hold of it. Finally, BEN gets the hint and takes your hand again.

"It was nothing really. I needed to make it up to you somehow." He said calmly as he pressed the elevator button, up to the third floor. You blush, knowing that he really did care about you.

Entering your bedroom, you notice it's still late and your tired. "I think I'm going to bed...-" You say as you crawl into bed. BEN nods, stepping one foot into the television. "BEN? Could you... stay the night?" You ask, rubbing your left arm. It was chilly tonight, you certainly wouldn't mind if he slept next to you and kept you warm. Or even better... safe. BEN smiled, quickly changing into his normal clothes. (No, you did not see any of "that".)

I'm actually allowing him to sleep with me? That's... new. You thought. He crawled next to you, you rested your head on his chest, trying to look for heart-beat. Until you realized, of course... He didn't have one. Ignoring that fact, you took a deep breath and closed your eyes as BEN played with your soft locks.

"Guys?" You both heard a low muffle from inside the closet, BEN chuckled, and you simply continued to sleep.