17

Today is the first day of college. Mixed feelings of nervousness and excitement filled your body. You're going to study fashion design and most of your school friends, like Ri Yeon who you were hoping to make up with, are going to the same college as you.

Kai, on the other hand was confused as fuck, still not knowing what he wanted to do.

"I will miss you kitten." Kai says as he kisses my forehead.

"I'll miss you too. But I have to go or I'll be late." I say sadly.

"CALL ME!"

-

~Sehun~

"Ri Yeon, are you okay?" I ask as she runs up and down her apartment.

"M-my keys, my fucking keys." She mutters to herself.

"Ri Yeon, stop." I catch her wrists. After she stopped talking to Y/N, Ri Yeon's parents said they're getting a divorce.

"I-I just can't do anything right." She says with watery eyes as she slings her back over her shoulder. "I-I screwed up."

"Hey, it's not your fault." I try to reason with her. "You need sleep, you haven't slept in 3 days."

"W-why do you care so much, Sehun?"

"Because I lo-" I pause. "You're my friend."

"I'm sure you have a lot of friends to care about, like, Y/N." She says while desperately trying to fish something out of her bag.

But Ri Yeon didn't know, how much Sehun loved her.

-

~Y/N~

Everything about college is so different, it made me feel stressed for being old. Getting lost in my thoughts, without knowing, I bump into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't see you." I say, bowing apologetically.

"No it's okay." He looked around my age, but I had to admit he was super cute.

"I'm Y/N." I extend my hand to him and he shakes it back gently.

"Jungkook." He says, not meeting eye contact.

"Um, well, see you around sometime." I bow awkwardly and make my way to class then realise, he's following me.

"I..go...to this...class too." He says softly, voice barely audible, and I smile, welcoming the person I didn't know would change my life forever.

-

(9 months later)

Being in college was stressful, with the amount of assignments and exams I had. I barely had time for anyone, especially my own boyfriend, which made him move into my apartment.

As I was finishing up my project, Kai snaked his arms around my waist, making my body shiver. We haven't had sex in months, but thankfully Kai didn't push me, until today.

He started trailing kisses down my neck as his hands did magic. As much as I wanted to be in his arms, I NEEDED to finish this project.

"Kai." I say quickly stopping him. "I'm tired and I need to finish this up."

"You can do that later, baby girl."

"As much as I love you," I say literally pushing his arms away from me. "I can't. Not today."

And he bangs the table, giving me the fright of my life.

"Dammit Y/N! WHY? WHY IS IT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU?" He shouts, leaving me shock and hurt. "I always put up with you, and you excuses, oh, I'm too tired Kai, no I haven't finished yet. WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISH?"

I was unsure what to say, he's upset I didn't want to have sex. So I muster up my courage.

"Kai I-"

"Forget it. I'm leaving." He takes his jacket, opens the front door and leaves me, sobbing, not knowing what I did so wrong. I sit in the same spot for hours, replaying his words in my head.

I take a deep breath and bolt out the door, catching a bus, hoping Kai is at his apartment.

Everything will be fine, right? Because Kai loves me.. we'll work it out.

I try to think positively, as I make my way to his apartment and unlock his door. All the lights are on, but outside, there is a pair of heels. No..

Blinking back tears, I stand outside his bedroom door, and my worst fear comes true.

-

Nuuuu

But hi guys! I'm back from my hiatus hahaha.