6

(3 hours earlier)

I arrive at school, late of course, hoping to avoid Kai. Everyone is in class, and I'm the only one here. I sigh in relief.

As I walk to my locker, I feel the presence of someone walking behind me and before I can turn around, someone grabs me from the back and covers my mouth, dragging me into the janitor's closet.

"It's me, baby." Bambam smirks into my skin. "Don't scream, okay? I'm gonna let go." He removes his hand from my face.

"You almost gave me a heart attack! What are you doing?"

That's when I look into his eyes, full of lust, as he licks his lips.

"Bambam, no. I'm not doing this." I try to leave but he pins me against the wall. "Please.. No."

"It's just once. It's not like you haven't done it before."

"What are you talking about?"

He shows me his phone, with pictures of Kai and I kissing in the bedroom. In our school, if any girl slept with a fuckboy they would be slut shamed.

"If you don't want these photos to be released to the school sluts, just fuck me once, okay? No one will ever know." He inches his face closer to me. "I'll make you feel good."

"PLEASE BAMBAM NO!" I start to cry, feeling weak and helpless. Someone help me..please.

He turns me around, pressing my face against the wall harshly, running his hand up my thigh.

I try to scream, but he covers my mouth.

That's when the door flies open, and I see Kai.

"Didn't I tell you I'd kill you if you touched her?!" Kai half-screamed. 

Before I know it, they're both fighting. (Pre-warning idk how to write fight scenes)

Kai throws hard punches at Bambam but he manages to dodge most of his attacks and tackles Kai, making both of them fall to the ground and I shriek in fear. Bambam was angry. He manages to land a few good punches, making Kai's mouth bleed.

I have to do something. THINK Y/N!

I look around and find a fire extinguisher. With my shaky hands, I quickly grab it. I take a deep breath and screech as I hit the back of Bambam's head with it, making him fall to the ground..unconscious.

That's when I realise, blood gushing out from his head.

Oh God..d-did I kill him?

My hands start trembling as my legs give up on me, making me collapse to the ground.

"Y/N..hey I-it's okay." Kai tries to calm me down with a gentle voice, but he could barely get up due to all the punches he got from Bambam.

I was in shock. My brain shut down and I didn't know what to do. I hear Kai calling the ambulance. I sigh in relief that help is on the way so I try my best to stop myself from crying.

As Kai reaches out to give me a hug, Sehun walks in, so Kai pulls away.

"Y/N!!" Sehun half shouts. "What happened to you? I was so worried, A-are you okay?" He keeps repeating nervously before giving me a tight hug.

And I swear Kai looked jealous for a second.

Bambam and Kai went to the hospital and came back fine. Well just Kai at least. Bambam wasn't awake yet.

Thank God they're fine.

"Y/N, are you sure you're okay?" Sehun asks worriedly and I fake a smile, nodding my head.

I do feel alright. I think.

"Want me to call Ri Yeon?"

"No, it's fine. I'm fine, really. Don't worry about me." I hated being the center of attention. The least people that know about this the better.

"You know what, let's go for ice cream later." Sehun says with an eye smile, just as Kai comes out from the doctor's office and I thought of a really stupid idea.

"Kai!" He freezes. "Do you want to join us for ice cream?"

~ 🌻 ~

edited.

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?

Thank you for reading! ♡