15

(SMUT WARNING I will put "🌚" when it starts so if you're not comfortable reading it you can skip it!)

There was an uneasy feeling in my stomach throughout the whole ceremony. We said our speeches and painful goodbyes to our favorite teachers and friends. But still, the words Kai said to me, were stuck in my head like glue.

"Bad girls get punished." I shrug it off and grab some food.

-

The after-party was supposed to be a secret, but I think the teachers knew and pretended not to know. It's our last night at school after all.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE NIGHT OF YOU LIFEEEEEE?!" I hear Chanyeol and the other guys shouting and cheering them on.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately work on their mixset and start blasting the loudest music I've ever heard in my entire life. But it was good.

Ri Yeon grabs my arms and pulls me to the dance floor, swaying her hips to the beats while holding my hands, laughing away as we dance like the only people in the room.

As we grab some drinks, Kai makes his way towards us and throws his jacket on me.

"Um, excuse what are you doing to my best friend?" Ri Yeon says angrily but slightly drunk.

"Ri Yeon could you give me a moment?"

She nods and leaves, still eyeing Kai.

"Put this on." Kai says, wrapping his black jacket around me.

"Kai, it's hot and I'm sweaty."

"You look too hot in this dress, I don't want anyone looking at you."

I blush.

"Oh my God, how can you be cute and sexy at the same tim- you drive me crazy." Kai says, smiling, before he grabs my wrist and pulls me away into a small room, then locks the door.

"Kai what are y-"

🌚
He cuts me off by crashing his lips against mine, and runs a hand up my thigh, making a small moan escape my mouth. He pushes me gently on the sofa and unzips my dress, throwing it on the floor. He leaves little love bites at the side of my neck, making another moan leave my mouth.

I unbutton his shirt, while he unzips his pants, leaving a pile of clothes on the floor and both of us half-naked.

He kisses me again, roughly this time, slipping his tongue in, exploring every part of my mouth, while his hands unclip my bra. Feeling shy, I cover my breasts and he looks at me shocked.

"Don't. You're beautiful, baby girl." He tells me and I feel the heat in my cheeks rising, as he pulls my hands away, before kissing my neck, slowly moving down to my breasts, and begins sucking on one of my nipples, while his other hand plays with my other breast making me moan. He starts trailing kisses from my stomach all the way down to my core.

I gasp at the feeling of his hot breath against my sensitive spot. He bites the fabric of my lacy panties and slowly pulls it down with his mouth leaving me completely naked.

He takes off his boxer, and his hardened member immediately springs out. I swallow the lump in my throat as I hear him opening a condom.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod.

The feeling of his fingers inside me, made me rub my thighs together, wanting more friction. A desperate moan escapes my mouth.

"Baby..please." I say in between my moans.

He kisses my lips, hoping to distract me and before I know it, his member enters me and I gasp at how big he is. He stays still, waiting for me to adjust to his size and I nod, wanting him to start moving.

He went slow at first, but I still felt like crying. There was a mix feeling of pain and pleasure running through my body, but soon the pleasure took over and every moment was amazing.

He thrusts faster, his breath heavy and rigid, making me want to scream his name, which I did.

"KAI!" I shout, as I feel a knot in my stomach.

"Baby I'm gonna come." He says and I nod as his hard thrusts soon become sloppy as we came together and he plops down next to me, breathing heavily.

"I love you, Y/N."

-

OK SO that was my first time writing a smut sorry if it was bad lmao