The Phone Call II

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:

CIARA P.O.V

"N-Nicole" After he said that I just broke down in tears.

"What do you mean she's gone ?" said

"She was leaving from picking up khari but somebody pulled behind the car & blocked Her in. Before she can even get in the car they started shooting. Khari practically saw his mother get killed." he said.

I Can't believe they killed my cousin. She was suppose to come to my game. Her & Jada were like bestfriends more than sisters. I was suppose to see her Christmas but she couldn't make it now she can't even make it to my game. Wait did anybody tell Jada What happen ?

"Did anybody tell Jada yet ?"

"No but Auntie want you there when she tell her. So tell Ant to drop you off at Auntie house."

Me & Ant sat in silence for ten minutes. He just held me while I cried & explained What happened.

3:00 p.m.

Everybody been act jada house for the past two hours waiting on her to get here so we can let her know What happen. Everybody was to deep in their thoughts to notice that she walked.

"What happened ? why is all Y'all here ?"

She said looking confuse.

"Baby sit down for me please" Aunt Jane said in a soft tone.

"OK..... why" Java said sitting down.

"Nicole was-" before she can finish khari came running out the room.

"Auntie jj" he said smiling.

"My baby....I missed you " she said kissing all over him.

"I miss you too...." he said kissing all over her. "Grandma is mom coming back ?" he said turning around looking at her. After he said that I started let some teats go.

"What is he talking bout? where's Nicole?" she said .

"No baby she's not coming back-"  she couldn't even finish because she broke down in tears.

"Where is Nicole" Jada said with tears in her eyes. "Cici where's Nicole?".

Grabbing khari I gave him to my mom to hold him. "She was leaving from picking up khari but somebody pulled behind the car & blocked Her in. Before she can even get in the car they started shooting. Khari seen everything but he doesn't even know What's really going on "

"NOOOOOOO !!!" she screamed & cried.

"Jada..... calm down" she was gasping for air.

"Ciara take her outside please" my mom said taking khari in the room.

30 Minutes Later

Jada was sitting in the passenger seat still cry but not as hard as before. Ant came out the door with steven trailing behind him. Chelsea was on her way over here.

"How she feeling" Ant said whispering in my ear while hugging me from the back.

"She say she's fine but only time will tell." I said shrugging my shoulder's..

Steven went to go see if he can get her to talk. I hate seeing my girl like this, she's always smiling & laughing. I can only tell What's she's going because if something was to ever happen to Steven God knows what I will do.