The Life I Never EXPECTED.

"Ciara baby wake up, its your first day of school." Said my mom.

"I'm up." I mumbled into my pillow.

Today is my first day of school. It's my last year of high school. I was Excited I haven't seen my friends all summer, well the friends I do have. I will be attending Western High School,Senior. Western is a performing arts school I'm only going there because I'm in Ballet. I have been dancing since I was 7 years old. I do not plan becoming a dancer instead I want to be a anesthesiologist. Everybody say I need to be on somebody basketball team. I'm 5'9 brown skin long brown hair & dark brown eyes. And I'm A Crazy Jamaican.

I was still sleep in the bed until my mom came & woke me back up.

"GET UP BEFORE YOUR LATE FOR THE BUS !" She yelled from her room.

"OK" I said.

I got up & did my daily hygiene. My Back To School outfit was gonna be a Adidas fit. It's all lime green with blue stripes. I made my rope twist into a bow at the top of my head & put in my diamond studs. I Grabbed my Michael Kors purse said goodbye to my mom & headed out the door. I don't eat breakfast so I'll eat lunch at school.

It's 6:30 & the bus still isn't here. She always late every year. but I finally saw her coming up the street. I waited on her then got on the bus.

"Good morning CiCi" she said. 

"Morning" I replied. I walking towards the back the bus I see my cousin Jada, my bestfriend Chelsea & my homegirl Jasmine .

"Wassupp Yall" I said smiling. 

"Heyyyy" they all said at once.

The whole ride to the school we talked about our summer. We were finally off the bus going to get our schedule. Jada & I had all the same classes, me & Chelsea had two together, Jasmine & I had 3 together.

We walked around school saying hi to everybody until my eyes landed on this new boy. He was Fine is hell. He Has Carmel skin color arms filled with sleeves tattos, mouth full of golds, also pretty white teeth before he put the golds in. He had on a True Religion outfit & some Timberland Boats. While I'm to busy eyeing him down Jada was snapping me out of my thoughts.

"CIARA ! Girl who you staring at ?" she said snaping her fingers.

Being that Jada is my cousin I tell her everything.

"Him Over There With The True Religion Shirt" I said still not taking my eyes off him.

"Who Anthony?" She said

"yea I guess, how you know him ?" I said giving her a confused look.

"That's Anthony Jones from Facebook." she said. After she said that my mouth dropped open. I didn't even notice that was him, he's really sexy in person. But everybody says he a hoe. The bell had ringed for everybody to go to first block, so me & Jada left to go to class.

Before you knew it was time for last block. I walked into to class & took a seat in the back because I was tired. I was waiting on the bell to ring so the teacher can get to work but somebody tapping my shoulder brought me out my thoughts.

"Hey is somebody sitting here" says the deep voice. I didn't turn my head to see who it was until they tapped me again.

"Is this seat taken" said the deep voice again. I turned around to see it was the Anthony boy.

I smiled "No its not".

He smiled back showing his dimples. Lord this boy is just to sexy.

"Hi I'm Anthony" he said sticking his hand out.

"Ciara". I said shly shaking his hand.

"..." before he can even say what he was about to say the teacher started talking.

The whole class time we talked about graduation.

LATER THAT DAY

I was walking inside the house when I saw my mom & my brother sitting on the living room.

"How was the first day of school ?" they both said.

"The same as every year" I said drly. With that I walked into my room & fell asleep.