The Best Day

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIARA" My mom & Steven yelled. They both was.jumping in my bed like to big kids.

"Thank you" I said. I was getting up to do my daily hygiene. I put on my gold crop top, leather black skirt, & black & gold wedge heel sneakers. All my jewelery was gold.

"you look cute" my mom told me while I was walking out my room.

"where yo jacket at" steven asked frowning his face. "just because you 18 now dont mean you grown"

"Steven shut upppppp" I said looking at him. "You gone let drive to school to day" I asked Steven.

"No I got business to take car of & hoes to see"

"watch yo mouth" my mom yelled.

"so let one of yo lil homeboys come get you, pleaseeee only for my birthday" I said give him a sad face.

"only if you put me down with chelsea."

"ok deal." I said getting happy. He gave me the keys. I went to grab a jean jacket just in case the school say something.

I was pulling out the driveway when J.Cole Crooked Smile came on. I was singing the whole song that I didn't notice I was in the school parking lot. I seen Chelsea & Jada waiting on me. I got out & started walking towards them.

"Happy Birthday" They both yelled smiling & handing me my gifts. Both of them had balloons & a bag.

"Thanks Yall"I said smiling. Chelsea bag full of Bath & Body works & A purse from Aldo. Jada got me True Religion Outfit & some timberland boats. "I love these thank you" I said giving them a hug.

"Your welcome, here.come your man" jada said chuckling.

"He is not my man yet" blushing mumbling the last part.

"Happy Biryhday Beautiful" Anthony said walking up. He had a big bag & a ballon with him.

"Thanks, you aint have to get me nothing. The watch was enough." I told him.

"I know, but thats for saturday night." He said smiling. "so have that on when I come get you." he said hugging me & walking away.

"Cuz what he got a real girl" jada said.

I opened the bag to look inside of it. There was some blue & gold heels, a blue tight fitted dress with gold spikes on the shoulders, & some gold accessories. At least he got taste & know what girls like to wear.

The bell ringed & everybody was going to class.I walked into ballet class & said Hi to everybody. They all was stretching on the floor.

"Mami Ciara your late. Hurry up & get dressed your stretching everyone today." Ms. Penia said. My dance teacher was spanish. She.had black shoulder length hair. She can be a bitch certain days if her daughter piss her off.

I went to get dress & started the music. I went to pandora on my phone & put on the Trey Songz station. I hooked it up to the speaker & went to sit infront of the class.

"we are gonna start with our right lunge then our left 5minutes each". Everybody got prepared & beginned. Thirty minutes past we were done strentching & talking about what we are gonna do after graduation.

"Everybody go to the other dance room" Ms. Penia yelled at us. Everybody got up an walked to the other side. I was the last one to come in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everybody yelled as I walked in. I just stayed there admiring the room. They.had it decorated with pink & black 18 party decorations.