Christmas Day IV

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

::.:.:.:.:.:..::.:..:.:.:

ANTHONY P.O.V.

"Tahkiyah baby what are you doing here?" James said walking up to her.

"I told you I had to Go to my family house first but what are you doing here? I thought you you were with yo homeboys." Tahkiyah said with one hand on her hip. The boy upgraded because he use to like hoodrats. I starting to think face & body runs in this family because everybody fine as fuck But I'm taken By Ciara.

"These are my homeboys & their girlfriends." He said pointing to everybody.

"Ok good because I didn't feel like driving anywhere else. How yo let yo pregnant drive herself around & I wanna Marry you because ?" she said wobbling to Ciara.

"SO WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT?" Ciara said practically yelling. She's so damn dramatic.

I was walking back out the door to Chelsea waiting on me in the front yard. She was typing on her. I guess she noticed me coming she put her phone in her pocket & faced me.

"Wassupp" she said looking at me.

"You Tell me, your the one acting so distance Since earlier." I said to her.

"I'm not acting distance I just got a lot on my mind. I can't take all this in one day. I been had a feeling it was you. I seen a picture of you when you were a baby & you still look the same. I just didn't want yo say anything because I knew the time was gone come. Besides we act like brother & sister now."

"Me either but I'm not gone push myself away from MY friends. If you need to talk we here for you, well I'm definitely here for since we're blood now. I'm glad I have a little sister because I always wanted somebody to boss I said giving her a evil eye.

"Boss Who Around? Not Chelsea Lanae Jones. Boy I'm 18" she said practically yelling

"18 means your just legally grown. Nigga I'll still whoop yo Ass." I said laughing but I was dead serious.

"Whatever Anthony. Can we go.in the house it's cold bruh damn." she said leaving me.

Her balhead ass could've waited. I can't believe I have a little sister now. Some more secrets need to come out so I can have a.little brother or bug brother. A nigga was getting bored being the only child.

Walking into the house I seen all My friends was in the room still. The girls was sitting on the bed & the boys was in a corner talking. I went over & jumped on Caira.

"Girl-Ahhhh" she yelled.

"You missed me?" I said smiling

"Nigga No. Now move" she said moving. Some how we landed on the floor with her on top of me.

"Shut up you know missed me" I said kissing. She kissed me back the kiss got sexual.

"Will Y'all get a room" Everybody yelled at us.

"For what ? we ain't Fucking? Yet" I said.

"Bitch we in MY room. Get out if you don't wanna see" Ciara said laughing.

"Liesssss Y'all Bitches Gotta Be Fucking" James.

"No I'm a virgin & waiting until marriage" Ciara said. Everybody was just looking at me like I'm crazy.

"What the fuck Anthony you ain't been getting no PUSSY" james said shocked.

"No This been a long 3 months" I said laughing. "But When she ready she gone get it boyyyyy"

"KILL THE VISUAL JESUS" Steven said had Everybody laughing

The rest of the time was just talking & laughing. We were about to go pray over the food & eat. My phone started ringing, I looked at the screen to see Nyla was calling. They were just about to pray.

"Yall can start I gotta take this one" Everybody nodded they head. I went out the back door to talk.

"Wassupp" I said.

"Merry Christmas ummm-Can we talk" she sounded nervous.

"Start talking" I said rushing her.

"I wanna go get a DNA Test Done On Jaylen. I'm tired of him not knowing his father. I don't know how to raise a boy on MY own. There's just a chance that he might be yours. I was young & dumb When we were together, I should've never cheated on you. I'm sorry if I hurt you" she said.

"nah it's cool. I thought. you was a down ass female but you wasn't but I'll go get the test Done."I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Ok I'll let you go enjoy you day. Talk to you later.

"You too" I said hanging up the phone. I went inside to sit down & eat. Ciara made me a plate. The way I'm funna Fuck this food up. She looked at me with a worry look on her face.

"We'll talk about later" I whispered to her. I think I should tell her about this situation

9:15 p.m.

"Bye have a goodnight & Holidays" Everybody said leaving going home. It was just MY crew here. Ciara mom went home with Emmanuel house.

"I wanna Get In the pool." chelsea said

"Shit we ain't got shit else to do" Derrick Said.

Everybody just took off the clothes & ran and jumped in the pool. Well except James & Tahkiyah, her being pregnant & she had to have help into the pool. Ciara got out to turn on the pool lights & heater.

Everybody was in there own spots in the pool kissed up. I had a bottle of Ciroc & Ciara had 3 cups. She really turnt up, I had her backed up inti the corner of the pool. She kept trying to swim but wasn't going nowhere.

"Bae..... I wanna go swim"

"No so you can sit in one spot sit right & don't move. Drunk girl." I said laughing

"I don't FEEL so good" she running out the pool to throw up. Everybody ran over to her.

"Bae You OK?"

"No" she said throwing up again. I picked her up bridal style & took her in the house. I took her clothes of her along with mine & put her in the shower. I washed her off & myself, went to put on her clothes.

I laid her down on the bed & put the blankets over her. I was gonna lay down but I wanted to go back out with Everybody.

"Anthony lay with me please" Ciara begged.

"Ight" I climbed in the bed with her. She ended up falling asleep snoring my ear literally. I woke up to Everybody saying they were leaving & Chelsea moaning so Fucking loud. See I gotta get back to my damn house because the sex addicts in there gone make me do the jody. "A nigga trying to sleep" I thought about that part When they were doing the Melvin. Well this is one of my best christmas.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!

Sorry bout the late update but half of the chapter got deleted so I had to just type what I remember. But the next chapter will be updated Next Monday I Make that a PROMISE.

FOLLOW ME INSTAGRAM

ciicii_tme

Kik me For A Sneak Peek Of My NEW Book.

CiiCii_kush