The Issue II

ANTHONY P.O.V

We were now sitting in the hospital waiting room. Everybody was very quite but you can here them sniffling. I was sitting separate from everybody. I haven't said a word since we been at the house. Jada called Ms.Lisa to tell her What happen. She has been constantly crying. I wish I can feel her pain but I can't. I wouldn't Know How it would feel to loose your husband & maybe your daughter. Tonight made me really realize I truly love Ciara even though I haven't told her yet. We've been only together for 3months but I been catching feelings real hard. Even though I haven't told her I love her She should already know that.

It's twelve in the Morning now & we still haven't heard anything. My mom came up here to Keep me company. She hasn't meant Ciara yet but She heard a lot about her.

"How you feeling?" my mom asked.

"I just hope She ok. Why did this have to happen it's all my fault -"

"It's not your fault. Don't go blaming yourself for something you didn't do. neither of you expected that to happen."

"I want her to be ok " It got quite after a while. Everybody was asleep while I was still up. A doctor walking out the double doors.

"The family if Ciara Johnson?" The doctor said. I woke everybody up so they can hear What he had to say.

"Yes, is my daughter alright." Ms. Lisa.

"She is fine. She just lost slot of blood. She's lucky the bullet in her leg didn't hit a main artery. The bullet in her stomach is What the problem was, It took us a house to get it out it went deep in luckily passed her spine. She's gonna be in here for a couple of day. Just until her blood gets back to normal. Any questions?"

"Can we see her?" I asked

"Yes. follow me." We all started walking behind the doctor She was in room 425. She was still sleep from the surgery. She haven't woke up yet. It was just me, Steven, Ms. lisa, & my mom now. Jada, chelsea, & Derrick went home. They said they'll be back in the Morning. My mom was sitting next me by the door while Ms.Lisa was was Ciara face that the nurses didn't do. Steven was sitting by the window staring out it. He hasn't said a word since the house. Everytime I asked was he ok he just shook his head.

After Two Hours Everybody Left Steven still haven't said anything. I was the only one still here. I heard coughing & seen that She was waking up.

"A-a-Anthony" she said dryly.

"Yes bae. How you Fee-"

"ANTHONY GET YO ASS UP" I know DAMN well that wasn't No dream. Why the FUCK was I dreaming about that. My clothes all sweaty & wet.

"ANTHONY! ".

"Yea. "

"You Alright? you been talking in yo sleep for the past hour now."

"naw I just had a bad dream" I got up & went to take a shower. While I was in the shower I was trying to figure out Why was I dreaming that. I hope that isn't a sign.

★★★CLIFF HANGER . I HAD Y'ALL WORRIED FOR A SECOND ★★★

VOTE, COMMENT, & READ