Epilogue

Epilogue

15 years later

“Anny! Anny! Anny!” the screaming four year old wouldn’t stop. He peaked out from under his covers of the warm bed and looked down at the 4 year old little blond girl who stood there grabbing onto the covers and trying to tug the blanket off of her brother.

“No Gracie go away.” He said popping on arm out from the warm and back into the cold air and pushed the clinging child back from the covers and quickly darted in the warmth. But it was too late the cold had gotten in and the child had ruined the nice moment. He sighed and flung the covers up and off and taking a moment to let the cold rush in.

“Mommy says it’s time to eat.” The girl said sounding out her words as they came out.

“Okay I’ll be down in a second.” He said.

the little girl dashed from the room and ran down the hall. Sighing he got up and heading over to the bathroom. He walked to the mirror and looked at the dark brown was messed in all ways it shouldn’t be and his dark eyes scared him sometimes to look at because they looked evil to him sometimes. He shrugged it off and pulled his brush out and fixed his hair and got his hair the way it needed to be.

He finished getting ready when the four year old called his name again. Or at least tried.

“Anny! Anny! Anny!” she yelled he grabbed his bag and left the bed room.

“Good god child do you ever shut up!” he yelled and trudged down the steps with a thud.

He waddled into the kitchen to find the young girl sitting at her chair in the dining room sucking her thumb and turned around trying to watch the TV.

He rolled his eyes and turned to his mother who was busy cooking her food.

Her blond hair was yanked up into a ponytail and few hairs hung around her face and swayed with her as she moved while getting what she needed.