Chapter 9: a bloody kill

Chapter 9

Missed. I missed. I had shot the gun and he had ducked down to the ground and I missed. He got up and ran towards me. Knowing I couldn’t shot before he got me I turned and ran. I had run to wear I got to the front door and ran outside. He ran out the door and stood out in the open looking at me.

Caitlyn’s P.O.V

I had woken up and found Vivien gone and I heard a loud thud upstairs and I knew she was up there and I could here Adrian yell and I knew something was going on upstairs. I ran over to Sophia and we got up and ran upstairs and as we opened the door we heard a gun shot.

There was silence then running. Was she dead? Was she ok? We ran to where we thought they went when Sophia stopped me.

“The plan, remember?” she said. I looked out the hallway and nodded and we ran for a while till we got to the huge garage and began searching through the whole place till we found what we needed.

Sophia’s P.O.V

We were looking through the garage looking for lighter fluid or gasoline of some sort and while I was looking in a box I found a broken picture frame with a shard of glass staring back at me. I grabbed it and put it in my back pocket.

“I found some!” Caitlyn shouted.

“Lets go!” I said and we dashed out of the garage and into the kitchen. We began pouring it all over the house the best we could.  We had ran outside to find Vivien on the ground getting beat by Adrian and trying to break free.

Caitlyn ran over and kicked him sending him flying to the ground and he turned and lunged at her and held her with a gun to her head.

“Now,” he said holding her around the neck, “You stop fighting, come with me and I wont kill her.” He said.

Vivien stopped moving. Looking at them I slowly crept towards him and he heard and turned and I lunged and took the glass out of my back pocket and stabbed him in the chest as Caitlyn fell to the ground.

He pushed me to the ground and grabbed the glass out of his chest trying to pull it out, while wincing in pain. I saw Vivien run toward him and she took out a knife and stabbed him in the back. He stopped.

She pulled the knife out as he turned to her and looked at her. She took the knife and stabbed it into his stomach again and again. The knife was left in his stomach as he fell to his knees. He coughed up blood over the ground and looked up at her. But I didn’t hear what he said.

Vivien’s P.O.V

He looked up at me and whispered. “If I die I’d rather by your hand.” He coughed more blood and looked up at me. “My beautiful Vivien.” He said holding his bloody hand to my face and touching my cheek before collapsing to the ground and stopped moving.

Part of me felt sorry for him but the other part is glad he’s dead. I looked up at the girls. “Ok help me.” I said. They ran over and we dragged his body inside to the living room and put him on the couch. I handed them the little box I had and I told them to go outside.

After they left I looked down at him. He had smiled as he died. Why? After everything happened he died happy? No! it wasn’t supposed to end like this he had to understand what he had done and pay for it. And he would. By rotting in hell.

I looked at him one more time before leaving. I got outside and they handed me the box. I took out a match and threw it at the house. We ran out by the fence and through to the car that was waiting and we drove away and I minded the flames that roared in the rearview mirror.

It shouldn’t have ended like this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

one more chapter left!!! I know iknow he’s dead! Rejoice! Lol no I love you guys just one more chapter left then I will be working only on STLM! Loves yall