Chapter two

Cindy

 I was excited about my first date. I had picked out a beautiful dress, with sparkles. I had my hair done up pretty, and curled. When my friend Skyler called. "Hello? Skyler, I've been worried sick about you. You need to tell me when your going to take off like that......" It wasn't my friend Skyler's voice that answered. 

"I'm sorry Miss, but your friend Skyler is in the hospital with memory loss. I was wondering if you could come out and see if you jog her memory at all." His voice was so sexy, mixed with like a Texas twang. I love my cowboys. 

"Okay, may I ask who you are, and where she's at?" I wanted him to stay on the phone for some reason.

"Alrighty little miss, my names Josh, and she's at the Willow lake memorial hospital. Room six-hundred and sixty-four. I will be a pleasure to be meeting you Miss." He about hung up, when I yelled out. 

"Cindy! My name is Cindy." I could hear him laugh.

"Alright, Cindy. I'll see you soon." He hung up, the phone, and I was staring at it like I never saw it before. I had a mate, and here I was pinning for two other guys. I shake my head. I'm horrible, I need to really get a life. The door bell rings, and I run to answer it. 

I open it, with a big smile. That ended with a frown. "Xavier! What are you doing here? I have an important date." I shove my fists against my sides. Tapped my foot and glared at him.

"Cindy, you can't date this guy...." 

"Course I can, he's my mate."

"It's not that, it's the fact he's going to do something horrible to you. I don't know what I just know he's going to. Please just don't go out with him tonight." He had grabbed my shoulders, and we were face to face inches apart. I gazed into his eyes, and melted a little.

 He came closer, I could feel his breath fanning my lips. I lick them, and I hear him groan. "I just can't loose you, too that A-hole I call a friend." He slams his lips onto mine, I groaned out, and clutched him to me. He whimpers, as his hands roam over my curves. I start to whimper, and he softly pushes me into the wall, all the while he keeps his lips attached to mine. I claw at his back, and finally he stops. 

 My face is flushed, and my heart is racing. I smiled up at him, only to see his face. He looked ashamed? I thought he had wanted to kiss me? I thought he liked me? Well I got news for him, he's leaving, and i'm going out with my mate. "Get out!" I yell brokenly. 

 I push on his chest, tears streaming down my face. "Get out! Please! Just get out!" I scream, and he just stands there. Looking like a lost little boy. I felt betrayed, and I felt as if I was being punished. My best friend is in the hospital, and i'm thinking of the mating bond. 

 I howl, shift, and ran off. If he won't leave, then I'll leave, and I don't think i'll be back. For if his friends are just like him, i don't want to be apart of anyone of them. There just jerks, and horrible people. I howl, and tears stream down my creamy fur. My fur was a creamy Carmel, with black, and brown shades mixed in. I decided to go to my friend, needing her comfort, even if she doesn't remember me. 

****

 I walk over to someone's yard, and snatched a pair of pants, and a shirt. I stuck them on, and regretted it. The jeans felt like a second skin, and the shirt I had on gave a new perspective of under armor. I felt like a show girl. I run over to the hospital, and went straight to her room, I walked with my head down, and walked straight into a hot brick wall. Strong arms steadied me, and a familiar sexy twang reached my ears. "Well howdy there Missy! Anitn't you just a doll, are you looking for someone?" I look up into his face, and was shocked speechless. Even my wolf was shocked speechless.