Prologue

I was ten when my pack sent me away to an all girl school. No one liked me, I had sparkling green eyes, and long curly blonde hair. I had survived a year, when another set of ten year old came. I looked them over, and when It seemed as if they were all off a big ugly yellow bus. A girl with black hair, wearing a BUNNY'S ARE AWESOME! T-shirt, and a black jeans hopped off. 

 I was supposed to take one of the girls around campus, and I guess she was it. I walked up to her and said. "Hi, my name is Cindy, and i'll be your guide today." She looked up, and she had the prettiest eyes ever, blackish-blue.

 "Hi Cindy! My name is Skylar, but you can call me Sky, and we're going to be the best of friends. So are we going to be roomies?" She had asked me, and that was the start of a beautiful friendship.

****

 I was Seventeen the year you leave school, and find your mate. I searched long and hard, but saw not a sign of my one true love. So I got a job, waitressing. It was an OK job. I got plenty of tips, and was able to get an apartment. But I still dreamed of meeting my ONE and ONLY.

***

I turned Eighteen, when my life went down hill. My best friend Skylar's mate Rejected her, for Paige Colic's. The big Bitch(female wolf/dog) of our school, and apparently her pack. She was then made a rouge. She stayed at my house, told me her life story, and asked if she could go and see the Alpha.

 I let her, and haven't seen her since. She called me, and said she was alright. She sounded kind of happy. I was glad. I got ready for work, and had a feeling it would change my life forever. Getting to work, I put on my apron, and made my way out. To start the day, of a hopefully good one.

She had better find a piece of wood to knock on, cause she just might of jinxed it.