He rejection, but I made a correction.

He rejected me, I still loved him. 

 Cindy Glass Marigold was eighteen, loved the idea of having that one person, who would treasure her above all else. Dreamed of the day, he would come ridding in on a white stallion, and save her from the hell hole she calls home. He would be sweet, and handsome. Have black as night hair, mysterious, and loving green eyes. 

 She has a step-mom, and step-brothers, and one step-sister on the way. Twin boys, black haired, and green eyed identical twins. Cindy has sleek brown hair, that cascades down her slender shoulders. With freckles sprinkled across her nose, and eccentric green eyes.  

 She was waitressing at a diner, when he came in. Mr. Tall, Dark, and handsome. He was Six-foot, at least. He had black hair, darker than the night, and mystic green eyes. She fell head-over-heels for him. He looked her way, and smiled. She knew then and there, that he was the ONE.

 The ONE who would sweep her off my feet. The ONE who would love her no matter what, till death do they part. The ONE who would be the father of her pups. The ONE who wouldn't be staring at her like she was a piece of garbage? 

 That's right, her Mate. Wanted nothing to do with her. So he devised a plan of action to get rid of her. 

 Alex Ben Carter-Alpha of a pack. Player of the girls, and doesn't want to ever settle down. He knows one day he'll meet a girl, who the fates have made for just him, and he resents the fact that he wont get to pick that one girl. 

 He has had a plan since he ever heard the word Mate. He would make her believe that he loves her, have a quick tumble in the sheets, tell her it meant nothing, and reject her. He never thought that it would be his best friends Mate's sister, Cindy.  But he goes through the plan any way.

 His best friend had lost his mate to another man, and has been heart-broken ever since. He says that Alex is an idiot for not wanting his Mate, and thinks that his plan will some how back fire. 

Will Cindy, never get her prince charming? Can Alex man up, and realize that he might lose the best thing that will ever happen to him before it's to late? Or will another man come and steal her away, taking her heart and her love? Will Cindy, ever get her Happily ever after?