Part 21

This chapter is based off of episode ten, season four.
'Heaven and Hell.'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"That can be arranged." Uriel said, stepping closer to Max.

"You want Anna? Why?" Sam asked, causing Uriel to step even closer.

"Out of the way."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her." Dean said, shaking his head.

"Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle." Uriel said with a sick smirk.

"I can't say I'll do the same for you." Max said, her wings expanding behind her. Her fists clenched beside her, and a dark green light shined through the cracks.

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?" Dean asked, trying to insult them enough to get them to leave.

"As a matter of fact, we are. And?" Castiel piped up.

"And Anna's an in innocent girl." Sam said.

"She is far from innocent." Castiel said, earning another scoff from Max.

"So are you and Uriel. So why don't I just rip your grace right out of your chests?" Max asked, stepping closer to Uriel. Her eyes started to glow a dark green, and all eyes were on her.

"What's the supposed to mean?" Sam asked, looking over at Dean in confusion.

"It means she's worse than this demon you've been screwing." Uriel said, motioning towards Ruby. Max backed away from him and turned and looked at Sam, the green slowly leaving her eyes." Now give us the girl."

Max turned away from them and looked at Uriel.

"Sorry. Get yourself a new one. Try JDate." Dean said, beating Max to saying something.

"Who's going to stop us? You two? This abomination? Or this demon whore?" Uriel asked, moving his hand from Ruby to himself, causing her to be pulled his way and thrown into a wall.

Castiel started to walk towards Sam and touched his forehead, Sam fell to the floor as Castiel started walking towards the back room.

"Hey, Cassie!"

Castiel turned around, as soon as he did Max punched him across the face. Max went to bend down to pull Castiel up, but there was a bright blue light that shined through the room, causing all the angels to disappear. Including Max.

"Max?" Dean called out, looking around the room. He stood up and walked to the door Anna was in, he opened it and saw blood.

Anna cut her hand open and made a marking on the mirror with her blood. Dean ran to her side and made her sit down.

"Are they - are they gone?"

"Did you kill them?! Max disappeared too!" Dean asked, taking a bandanna out of his pocket and wrapping it around Anna's wound.

"No. I sent them away... far away." Anna said between breaths.

"You want to tell me how?" Dean asked, looking up at the symbol on the mirror.

"That just popped in my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it."

*Max's Pov*

Max was blasted away four states over from the cabin Dean and the others were in. She was sent crashing down in a ball of fire that looked like a meteor. The ball went through a billboard and crashed into the ground.