Part 4

*18 years Old*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Maximum Singer."

Max stood up as her name was called over the intercom. She put one foot in front of the other, looking over at her principal, her long brown hair that was curled, flowing behind her along with her dark blue robe.

Max finally got to the principal and shook his hand, using her other to grab her diploma.

"That's my girl!" Bobby yelled from the crowd, earning a smile from Max.

Max walked to her chair and sat down, looking into the crowed looking for Sam Winchester; her best friend that's been gone for almost three years.

Max sighed and waited until everyone's names were called, they all stood up and threw their hats into the air, well, everyone except Max.

Max walked off the stage and to her dad, he smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around him and frowned, looking down at his back.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Sweetheart?"

"Sam didn't come, did he? Dean? John?" Max asked, voice cracking slightly between her words. She felt her fathers body stiffen under hers.

"No. They didn't. I'm sorry, Sweetie." Bobby said. Max's eyes started to water as she let him go and turned around.

"I-It's fine."

Max slowly started walking to her car, once she get there, she unlocked it and climbed in, tossing her diploma to the side." What did I expect?" She asked herself, starting the car and driving towards her house, tears in her eyes.

Max drove home and pulled into the driveway, she turned the car off and looked at her diploma, sitting in the passenger seat. She grabbed it and stepped out of her car, opening the front door of the house and shutting it behind her. Max looked around at the empty hallway and sighed, walking up the stairs slowly then into her room.

Max snapped her fingers and her graduation outfit was replaced by blue jeans and a red flannel. She walked over to her mirror and looked at the polaroid pictures she had stuck to it, then she pulled one off.

It was a picture of her and Sam, it was his birthday and Max slammed his face into his cake, then he did the same to her, their cheeks pressed together as they made faces.

Max smiled and slid her fingers over Sam's face, then hers. She snapped her fingers and her brown hair turned red and her bags were packed with everything she would need to go off on her own.

Max looked down at the picture again and walked to her bag, sticking the picture in it. She snapped her fingers once again and her bags were gone, in the car where she wanted them to be.

Max looked around her room and sighed. She opened her bedroom door and walked out, walking down the stairs and into the living room. She placed her hand on the wall gently, walking from the living room to the kitchen. Max ran her hand over the counter and saw a framed picture, she walked over to it and picked it up.

It's was a picture of Bobby and Max when she was around five. She had her hair in pigtails with blue ribbons in each side. She smiled and shook her head, sitting the picture back down then walking back to the front door.

Max looked around the familiar hallway and frowned." I'm sorry." She whispered as she opened the front door and walked out, locking it after she left.

Max walked the rest of the way to her car and got in, putting the keys in ignition. She turned the keys and started it, driving off as she watched the house she lived her entire life in, grow smaller and smaller behind her through the rearview mirror.

Max picked her phone up out of her purse and looked at it then back to the road, she opened it and dialed her Dads number. She brought it to her ear and took a left turn. It rang three times then it picked up.

"Max? Is everything okay?" Bobby asked her, Max's eyes started to water.

"Dad, I'm leaving. I already packed all my bags and left, I don't know where I'm going. I just know I had to leave, there is something wrong with me, and I can't ask you to help me with it. I love you dad, goodbye."

"Ma-"

Max hung up, throwing her phone into the passenger seat shortly after, tears threatening to fall at any second. Her phone started ringing, once it stopped it started right back up.

Max picked her phone up and took the battery out, then throwing it out the window and laying her phone back down in the seat beside her. She used her right hand to turn on the radio and turned it up.

Max didn't pay much mind to the music that came on, just on how fast she was going and in what direction.