Get Down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS. I am dedicating this chapter to otacuu , she has made the beautiful cover on the front of my book, and has been supporting me and helping me ever since I started watt-pad. Please follow her ASAP.  Thanks for reading!

___________________________

I dial in my parents number and wait as it rings. 1...2...3...

Suddenly the phone is snatched from my hands, and I look up to see Mason, standing over me with his arms crossed. I bite my lip and give him a guilty look.

"Tsk tsk. It is not good to sneak around. Get to your room before I tell Luke," he says in a confident way.

I scramble to my feet, but before I can run off to my room he stops me.

"I think that deserves a punishment..."

I turn around slowly to look at him. He has a smirk on his face. Great.

"Drop and give me fifty."

I feel my mouth drop. He is NOT about to make me do push-ups. Not that I can't, it's just that this seems completely ridiculous.

"It should I just tell Luke, and let him deal with you?"

"No, no," I quickly say before he starts to walk to Luke's room.

I get to the ground and start my push-ups. 1...2...3... At 15, my arms are week and I'm panting. But I keep going. He stands there smiling like an idiot. I want to punch him in the face so bad...

Suddenly Jessie walks out in her cute pajamas. By this time I'm at 25. She starts laughing, and asks me what I am doing. Mason answers for me...of course.

"She's doing 50 push-ups because she has been a bad girl, isn't that right, Kayla?"

I ignore him.

"Start over. You answer me when I speak."

"What? That's not fair!"

"Now it's 60. 60 or I'm telling Luke," he says, a wide smirk on his face.

I look over at Jessie, who is laughing like a crazy person, and I am just so confused. So I start over. Since the kitchen is connected to the living room, he walks over and starts cooking while I count my push ups out loud.

It smells delicious. He's making macaroni and cheese. Suddenly, Luke walks out of the hallway and trips over me. I guess it was stupid of my to start doing push-ups right in front of the hallway. He falls on top of me, knocking the wind out of me.

He grumbles. I hear both Mason and Jessie erupt in laughter. Luke's knee went straight in my back, and I swear I heard it pop. For a second his whole weight is on top of me and I can't breathe, but then he rolls me over to face him.

I notice he doesn't have a shirt on, and his hair is a bit moist, I'm guessing from a shower. He has pajama pants on though.

"You okay?" He says, out of breath.

I force myself to look at him, and not his very toned abs.

"Yeah," I say, out of breath still from the workout.

We just stare at each other for a second, before he gets up and gives me a hand to help me up. I didn't expect him to pull me up with such force, and I don't think he realized how light I was. I flew into his arms, but as soon as it happened I backed up.

"What were you doing on the ground anyway?" He asks, acting like nothing just happened.

"Push ups," I say, glaring at Mason who had a devious smile displayed on his face.

Like laughs and walks over to the kitchen to see what was cooking. Jessie walks over to me with a smile.

"Cmon, I'll show you where the bathroom is to help you get cleaned up," she says with a chuckle.

I think I'm really starting to like Jessie. She is a very bubbly person. She shows me all the kinds of shampoos and conditioners, body washes, lotions, etc. she also shows me some hair dye she has.

She Leaves the bathroom so I could take a shower. I find that it is still really hard because my leg isn't healed, but I manage, only slipping once or twice, but catching myself. When I finish, I smell very fresh and fruity.

I pick out some blonde dye and dye the tips of my hair blonde. I then paint my nails a bright blue. My nails are long and shaped just the right way, so that they almost look like fake nails, but better.

I check out my pajamas. A tank top with some shorts. I blow dry my hair, then walk out, feeling fresh. I walk into the living room, where they are all currently watching a movie and eating mac and cheese. They comment on my hair, then continue watching I sit next to Luke and Jessie.

I feel my eyes start to droop, as today has been a long day. I feel my head lay against something warm and comfortable. I snuggle up to it and fall into a deep sleep.

* * *

I wake up to a loud banging noise. Crash. I lift my head up, realizing I was snuggled against Luke who was asleep, laying on Mason. Jessie was sleeping on me, but was also now awake. I shake Luke, panic rising in my chest.

He sits up a bit dazed. Me and Jessie start shoving him, whisper yelling at the same time. He seems irritated since we woke him from his beauty sleep, until he hears what we all hear.

Footsteps.

We all stand up, Mason too. Mason goes into one of the rooms. Luke walks into the kitchen. Me and Jessie walk towards the light switch.

    But before anyone can do anything, somebody yells, "Everybody, GET DOWN!"

___________________________

   Thanks for reading!please comment and vote! I hope you all like it so far. If you have any ideas, please don't be afraid to comment them. Don't forget to turn on post notifications if you want to know when I update, which is everyday BRO!😝😝😝