Chapter 10: Long time, no see!

HI ALL!!!!! Sorry, I was out and couldn't upload, THE HORROR! THE HORROR!!!!!!! The latest chapter of this fan fic. Please comment on the descriptions on the bottom of the chapters, they will choose the next story.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

1 Direction's P.O.V.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????

_____________________________________________________________________________

Maria's P.O.V.

I smiled as they took it all in. Their expressions were priceless! I had to pinch myself to stop myself from aluging, it was THAT funny!

Harry recovered first, crushing me in a killer hug. We were then crash-tackled by Zayn and Niall. Liam and Louis just stood there, so I untangel myself and slapped them in the face, cue horrified gasped from the crowd.

"Wake up sleepys. Your friend hasn't seen you in a year and you don't say hi?", I pouted.

"HI!", the boys shouted simultaneously.

"That's better. So, which song are you going to sing for me?"

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, cue angry screams, and told me,"What Makes You Beautiful."

"Because it's my ringtone?", I questioned.

"Because you are.", He whispered in my ear. I smiled as One Direction serenaded me in front of thousands of jealous fans.

The song ended, and the whole room was filled with the happiness that radiated from Harry and I, well, it was filled with the happiness until he kissed me.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hellooo!!! You know what to do...

Fairy, where are you going? A fairy Tail Fan Fic

When Angel walked through the wooden doors of the famous magical guild Fairy Tail, she expected bar fights, crazy wizards and fun adventures. She didn't expect an old friend, love and some really wierd things I can't say that will ruin the whole story! (im mean, huh? :))