Chapter 8: Parting Ways

HI!!!!!!!!! I’ve almost finished the story! I have new stories waiting to be uploaded, i’ll give little snippets and you guys get to choose which one! Be prepared for an epic ending, even by my standards. :) VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Harry’s P.O.V.

I woke up in a hospital, again. The guys were sitting by my bed, again. I had been involved in something, again. Good morning, De-ja-vu.

“Hey, Haz”, Niall said.

“Where’s Maria?”, I asked them, she wasn’t there. I needed her.

“She’s in another room looking after a patient. She’ll be back soon.”, Liam told me. Just after that, Maria walked into the room and, seeing me awake, smiled.

“Harry, I’m so”- She started

“No! Don’t say it, ok?”, I told her.

“Ok Harry.” She agreed. “SORRY!”, she yelled before I could stop her.

I rolled my eyes while Louis cracked up laughing, followed by Zayn, Niall and Liam, leaving me and Maria the only ones not laughing, but I was close to laughing. I lost it when Maria smiled like nothing had happened because of us.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Maria’s P.O.V.

Watching Harry and His mates laughing, gave me a sense of guilt. I couldn’t hold on to him anymore, I had to make him forget me. I couldn’t stay here anymore.

“I gotta duck out for a few moments ok? I’ll be back soon”, I told them, and I slipped into the head Doctor’s office, where I left my resignation form on his desk. If I had to leave Harry, I need to make sure he can’t find me.

I walked back into the room where Harry was staying and was greeted by a chorus of boys singing What Makes You Beautiful. When the boys finished serenading me, my phone rang, and my ringtone played; You’re insecure, don’t know what for, you’re turning heads when you walk though the- “Hello?” I asked. 

“Maria, why is there a resignation paper on my desk?” the head doctor questioned.

“I’ll come to  you and explain”, I promised. “Boss wants to see me,ok?”

“Yup. See ya.”

I walked to the head doctor's office, expecting the worst. I walked in and the Doctor, a 40-year old man who takes time to listen, asked me to explain. 

I told him,"I can't stay with Harry anymore. I need to leave, and when I leave, he can't be able to find me. That's why I'm resigning. He can't find me if I'm not here. I'm sorry, but that's my only choice." I got up and left.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

When Maria walked in, she looked like she had been yelled at.

"Maria?", I asked her.

"I'm fine, Harry. Don't worry." Then she gave me that trademark smile. I smied back, not fooled for a second. She was hiding something, and I was going to find out.

"How long have I been out for?", I asked.

"Two days, actually. Really fast for a gunshot wound", replied Maria. "I was worried you would wake up late actually."

"Probably. Haz always sleeps in", interjected Liam. I was to nervous to be angry at him. What was Maria hiding?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Maria's P.O.V.

I could tell Harry suspected something, I had to leave soon, tonight.

"Harry, I'm doing the night shift tonight, so I'll be staying in your room ok?", I asked him, trying to make polite conversation.

I think it worked, as Harry replied,"Sure. Where are the other's staying?"

"Guest's rooms out the back." I looked to the others,"You should get going. It's almost 9 pm. Go!" They bolted out the door, racing down the hall to their rooms.

Harry looked at me and whispered,"What are you up to?"

I held his hand and smiled,"Things that could straighten your hair, Harry."

"Funny." He yawned, and his eyes fluttered shut.

"I love you", I whispered ans I left the room, leaving a note on the table.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sun shining on my face, reflected off the piece of paper on the bedside table addressed to me. Addressed to me? I opened it and gasped. It read:

Harry,

I'm sorry, but I can't stay behind and hold you back when you have your whole life ahead of you. You need to move on. I'm stopping you from living your dream as a singer. Go live your dream, forget about me.

I love you,

Maria.

"God, please, no. Maria you can't leave me. Please, tell me it's just a dream. Someone tell me to wake up!" Tears were flowing down my face when the boys walked in.

"Harry?"

"She's gone. Maria's gone! And she isn't coming back."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It isn't over yet people!!!! Vote AND COMMENT!!

Extract 1: The faery Chronicles: Let me spread my wings.

Willow sat and stared as the stranger handed over a jewel encrusted amulet. She recognized it as that of legend, fairies and such. But what was it doing here in Sicily?

14 year old Willow has been living on the streets her whole life. When the guards of the palace take her from her makeshift home to the temple, she becomes confused. Why am I here? What do you want from me? Soon she is treated like royalty and is popular among the Greek slaves. But as a secret about her family comes to light, Willow must decide what is real, and what doesn’t exist.