Chapter 9: So, We meet again, Love.

Hello everybody! My latest instalment of Which Direction is here! ENJOY!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

2 years later

Niall's P.O.V.

We were in our dressing room, getting ready for the first concert of the year. Fans were screaming outside, crying their eyes out for us. Harry was as anti-social as ever, falling deep into the abyss that opened the day Maria dissappeared without a trace.

"Harry Styles. You need to stop this moping! She wouldn't have leftif it wasn't for your own good", Zayn snapped, angrier than ever.

"He's right. You haven't stopped crying since. This is the complete opposite of what she wanted," I agreed.

"I felt complete with her, guys, and now, I feel like nothing",Harry sighed as he stared at the note in his hand, frail from the countless times it has been opened and closed, rubbed by fingers and wet by tears.

"5 Minuits until showtime boys. Prepare yourself, this one's going to be a doozy!', Our assistant manager called out to us. This was our new assistant manager's first solo concert. She started working here about 9 months ago, and, seriously, she was the best thing that ever happened to us, even though I had never met her personally. Others had, though, and according to them, she was HOT! Anyway, she sounded really excited. Expected, but I hope she doesn't lose her head. One thing that bothered me about her, why does she sound so much like Maria?

"2 minuites. Let's move it people! Boys, I'll be in the crowd if you need me, ok?", the assistant told us and she walked towards the stage.

"C'mon guys, it's showtime,"Louis announced like the Queen was coming out and not a bunch of guys. Liam pushed him into the door and the two of them wouldn't stop bickering! They only shut up when we got there.

A bodyguard pulled me back and told me,"It's Harry's turn to choose. If he doesn't make the move, look for the assistant manager. She'll be waving a gold card trying to catch the light, got it?"

"Got it", I replied and I folowed the others in one direction (sorry i had to put that in!)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's P.O.V.

We walked out and were greeted by over-enthusiastic fans screaming our names,"HARRY! ZAYN! NIALL! LOUIS! LIAM!" I smiled and blew kisses to random fans, who fainted instantly and had to be carried off to be revived.

"Hello Sydney!", I yelled, and my reply was a deafening roar of enthusiastic fans. We started our performance with "Tell Me A Lie","Taken","One Thing" and "Up All Night", followed by "I Want", "I Wish" and "Stole My Heart".

"Now for the moment you've all been waiting for. One lucky fan can come up here and be serenaded by us, One Direction! Harry, your choice", Niall announced, pushing him forward.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

 Niall pushed me forward, whispering in my ear,"If you can't choose, look for the gold."

"Got it", I replied, and I began searching the ampitheatre. I looked for her face, but it wasn't there. So I began looing for the gold. Suddenly, from the middle of the fans, as a flash of gold. I stepped off the stage and walked towards it.

As I walked deeper and deeper into the crowd, more and more fans brushed their hands over my arms and shirt, kinda creepy. Through the corner of my eye, I saw the gold flash again, and I headed into that direction. After a few steps I saw a girl in a hood sitting down with a gold card in her hand. I took her free hand and led her onto the stage.

When she was on the stage, and the fans had calmed down, I asked her,"What's your name, love?"

She took off her hood, smiled at me, and replied,"Maria Thomson."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hi all! My description for one of the stories i might post is also here. Please comment on the descriptions

Love is stronger than fire: An Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Fiction

"As long as we're together, I will kep fighting, no matter what.", Zuko whispered into my ear as we sat on the shore of the river.

"Our parents would kill us if they find out."I laughed, snuggling deeper into his bare chest.

"Nothing can separate our love, not even death."

Kiara and Zuko were always close, dangerous seeing Zuko was the heir to the throne of the Fire Nation, a race with the ability to control and create fire. They grew close, and fell in love. They promised not to leave each other. But when Zuo is banished for not fighting his father, the Fire Lord, Kiara must master al her strength to get him back home. The only way to do that, though, is to capture the Avatar, a human capable of controlling water, earth, fire and air, but it means she must destroy his love for another. Will she really go to that far for love?