Chapter 2: I must be the craziest person alive.

Hi. Please comment! I want feedback!!!!!!!!!!!! See you later my pretties!! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Maria's P.O.V.

When we arrived at the hospital, the whole trauma team was waiting at the doors. They had a bed ready for Harry and quickly, but carefully, onto it. As he was wheeled into surgery, I quickly cleaned up and got ready for the riskiest operation in my entire life.

I walked in to the operating room, and oh god. You couldn't see Harry under those wires and cords checking his vitals. I slipped in between all the other doctors and did the craziest thing I have ever done in my quite short life of 17 years.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Liam's P.O.V.

When Harry was rushed into surgery, the rest of us had NO IDEA what to do.

"So, um, what now?", asked Zayn, slumped on a chair.

"No idea.", answered Niall, watching me pace around the room."Liam, calm down, he'll be fine."

"Sorry, it's just wierd, how she hadn't seen him. It wasn't raining, her car is low, wierd huh", I replied.

"There's gotta be some explanation. We'll figure-" Louis was interrupted with a gasp from the surgery. We rushed to the doors to see the girl holding Harry's hand and smiling. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Maria's P.O.V

The operation was easy, and we were about to transfer him to a room when he started waking up, this was WAY too early. "Get the anatheic now!", I screamed, he was waking up too early," I thought you gave him enought!" Then, I head a voice I knew too well. Sure, Harry Styles is famous, but what he said caught my ear,"Angel, please, don't leave me. I need you, Angel, stay, I love you. Stay, I'll die without you." I held his hand and whispered,"I'm right here, don't worry, I'm here, Angel's got you. I love you too."

His beautiful face then smoothed out in peace as the anasthetic kicked in and he fell asleep. While he was wheeled out of the theatre, I burst through the doors, knocking over the rest of One Direction. "Oh, sorry! Didn't see you! Look I need to ask you something really important, o.k.?", I asked.

"Fine, but is he ok? How was the operation? What happens now?" I was bombarded with questions. "Look. Stop. He's fine, the operation was a success, he just needs to stay here for a few days."

"Thanks, um, sorry, what's your name?", Zayn asked.

"Maria. But one thing I need to ask you, has he ever told you about "Angel"?", I questioned.

"No, why?", the replied, curiosity gleaming in their eyes and on their mesmerising faces.

With a smile on my face I replied,"I think he should tell you himself."

What is this "Angel" buisness about? How do they know each other? What brought them together? Why is this catergorised as romance? I have no idea!!!! (jokes, I know EXACTLY what is going to happen tehe)

Comment, vote and fan! Your comments improve this, this, thing!!