Chapter 3: Angels and Demons

Hi! I might not be able to upload as I have a bit of an overcrowded wifi modem at home (maybe some late-night uploading pehaps?) If it helps, I'll make this chapter as long as possible to keep you going for two weeks! Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up in a white room covered in crisp, clean sheets. Wierd. I looked around and saw tubes and machines scattered around me, and they looked like the ones that you could find in a hospital, all white and clean, with bags of blood and plasma attached. Blood and plasma. Blood.

It all came flashing back to me in one big hit. Me going to the car, getting run over, the blood, the screaming, the tears, the operation, the angel...

"Hey, sleepy", I know that voice anywhere. Next to the machines sat Liam and Niall, smiling like they haven't seen me in days, then again, maybe they haven't.

"Hey, what happened to me?",I asked. My voice was croakier than a frogs.

"You were hit by a car a few days ago", Zayn replied from the foot of my bed.

"You've been out since Wedneseday," Louis said,"And apparently, you were hit by some super-hot, super-genius of an Angel."

"Hang on, that reminds me, who is Angel? We now about her Haz, spill the beans,"Niall demanded-ish. hos voice wa strong but not too demanding.

"Fine, It's a long story though. Like, seriously. I'm probably going to need an hour or so,"I told them, hoping to put them off it. It didn't work, and it made it worse.

"Wait, before we start, let's get the lucky girl to listen with us!", Louis was the biggest jerk right then. "Oi, he's awake, he's going to tell us everything, Come on!", Louis yelled down the hall.

"He's awake? How is he?", a sweet voice drifted through the open door, mesmerising, sweet like sugar.

Louis walked in, I glared at him, followed by the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. it had to be her, Angel.

Her pale face was red with tears, and she looked like she hadn't slept for a few days. Her chocolate brown hair swished past her waist.

"Hey. How are you feeling?", she asked. Definetly Angel, putting others before herself, like last time.

"Fine, Angel", I can't stop looking into those eyes, my escape, my home.

"It's Maria, not Angel. Please, don't call me that. We don't need to anymore.", she whispered, I tok her word. She's trying to forget what happened.

"So, are you going to tell us, Haz?", Zayn butted in. Jerk. "We aren't getting any younger here."

"Fine. It started like this........"

Hehehehehe I'm cheeky aren't I! There's a competition for you, fans. I need a character.

Here are the catergories, I already have a few limits thought; It's a guy about Maria's age and he's an absolute asshole. If you dont have a wattpad account, email me at aureliebonhoffen@gmail.com, ok? Gimme a username.

Name:

How they (Maria and him) met:

What happened:

How it involves Harry;

Personality: Asshole,

Looks:

Likes; 

Dislikes; Maria talking to other boys her age,