You Don't Know You're Beautiful, Oh-oh

Bergur Stop. What an odd name for a restaurant. I bet it could’ve been burger but I didn’t have any idea how they came up with that.

All seven of us including four bandmates, one French singer, one cute brother singer and me, an unknown girl soccer player. We met up with two nice old couple, a guy – probably, a waiter and the chef. It could’ve been so crowded by the time but weirdly, we were the only ones there.

“Lunch time gentlemen?” said gramps who was sitting in front her wife.

“Yes, sir.” Kendal said.”We absolutely are starving.”

When Kendal said that, he wasn’t in his French accent state, he spoke that in an average American accent. It was awkward.

“Wait.” I balked. “You’re accent, I thought you were French.”

Cody stood in front of me. “Oh, don’t worry. He can speak lots of accents.”

“Righto!” Kendal agreed. “I can speak British, American, Canadian, Texan, Australian, Indian, French, German, Italian, Japanese and all sorts of accents unimaginable.”

I was a bit impressed but everyone was starving.

“Awesome. Well, can you do an accent that can take away our starvation?” I joked.

All four of them caught my sense of humor while Kendal just smiled.

“Nice one there, Nick.” Zweig laughed.

Niall sat on a table beside Zweig. He was his first best friend except for Francis which was his best friend in school. Jesh, Don and Kendal were on the same table as well. I sat on a table in front of Cody. He was just smiling there, silently in front of me. I could notice it, he was staring at me until the waiter distributed the menu brochure.

I couldn’t choose anything. I didn’t have any idea what the food were. It had various weird names and I didn’t know what it meant. I left it for Cody. Maybe he knew what dish to order. I’m not actually that fond of eating in restaurants and stuff. I left smiling, pretending I’m inspecting the menu.

As they were busy choosing something to eat, I was onto my phone. I was getting a bit bored so I left my order unattended. I checked out my twitter. I tweeted something. Something I didn’t or couldn’t tweet before.

At EVOL’s favorite restaurant, what food to eat?

I could sleep on the table. I was terribly bored. I’m not starving at all. Just, I didn’t have something fun to do.

Cody finished his order and I haven’t decided on one yet. The waiter approached me on what dish I had chosen. I told him, I’d like the one what Cody had ordered. I really had no idea what it was but I didn’t mind.

I put my phone into my shoulder bag. Yes, I’ve been carrying my bag all day long. I saw something under the table. There were lots of magazines. I picked one and tried to read it.

“Hey.” Cody called while I was reading that magazine. I was covering my face – that’s just how I read papers. I put it down and smiled at Cody.

“Yeah?” I said.

Cody’s face got adorable. I was stuck staring at him. It was like the first day we met.

“Check out the back of that magazine.” He said.

I didn’t know why he told me that but I didn’t have hesitations. I checked it out as soon as he told me. I was surprised on what I saw.

The EVOL band on the back of the magazine. I couldn’t believe, the guys on that picture was actually hanging out with me I mean, I was hanging out with them.