Chapter 9: I'M NOT JEALOUS OF YOU!!!

Mark's P.O.V
I couldn't feel any part of my body, all I felt was the blood filling up in my mouth, I choke on it and spit it out onto the carpet. He paced back and forth not once losing eye contact with me, It was getting harder and harder to breathe. He walked over to me and squatted next to me, "Do you know why I'm doing this Mark?" I tried to let out words, "Because your jealous..." "Wrong answer" He stood up and kicked me in the stomach, I held my stomach and tried to breathe "The reason why I'm doing this is because YOU DIDN'T LET ME BACK! I AM THE HEART AND SOUL OF THIS CHANNEL AFTER ALL!" He was glitching and screaming, "Your just jealous of ME!" I yelled back spitting out blood every time I talked. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me off the floor, he grabbed my jaw and pulled my face close to his, "I a m n o t j e a l o u s o f YOU!!!!!" He said slowly, he let go of my jaw and punched my nose, I fell to the ground I held my face, the pain, it hurt, my nose was bleeding now. I don't know how much longer I can take this.
Amy's P.O.V
We left the recording room and walked slowly down the hallway, Jack was in front of us leading us down the hallway to Mark's room. We reached the door, Jack reached for the knob, We heard a deep scream of pain from inside, It had to be Mark. Jack whipped the door open, seeing Mark laying on the floor in a pool of blood, "NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I pushed Jack out of the way and ran inside, "Amy No!" Jack yelled, he tried to grab my arm but I was too fast. I dropped to my knees in front of this body, I rolled him over, he was beaten up badly. I pulled him close and held him in my arms, his breathing was faint, I reached for his hand, it was covered in blood. I looked back at his face and ran my fingers throughout his bloody black hair, "what did he do to you?" I whispered to him, he didn't answer. All of sudden I heard Jack call my name, I felt a hand yanked me again from Mark, I see a knife move close to my face, I look up and it was him! He held me in his arm and put a knife to my throat, Jack ran into the room. "jack!" I tried to yell out, but he put it tighter to my throat. I was scared that I was going to die...
Jack's P.O.V
He had a knife to her throat and Mark was on the floor in a pool of blood, I didn't know what to do. I did know that Anti was on my side and Dark doesn't know. "Whoa, take it easy" I said in a calm voice "Jack! I thought Anti would of killed you by now!" "He tried to, I stopped him!" "How?!" "Because you tried to hurt the one thing he CARES ABOUT!!" I screamed, my body was glitching I was being pushed in, but this time I knew that he wasn't going to hurt anyone.
(I'm only going to use the text change when Anti speaks!)
Anti's P.O.V
Dark had a knife to Amy's throat, Dark had a surprised look on his face "Well, Well, Well, I thought you were better than this!" His voice deepened "ḩ̠͉̕̕Ö̡͍̖̪͙́͜͞w͐ͬ D̬̓̏̒̀͢͡Ą͚ͥ͋̈ͧ̀͢͠R̔ͭ̌̀͟͏E̵̴̹̮͚̞̚ y̸̿ͭ̅ͫ͞O̯̞͈̾͜ủ̮̯̆͘͜͠͡ H̷̡̨̘͍͌͛̂͡ư̠͜R̷͊ͣ͡ţ̛͓ S̲̺̤͓ḯͫ̐ͪ̕N̎́͘͡g̸̰ͤ̀͝È̛̫͉̳͈!̴̱̀͝" I said glitching at every word "She got in my way Anti, and why do you care about her?" I felt my hand turn into a fist "B̲͓̤͌ͮ͂͒ͅE̜̳ͮ̉C͖̖̲̃̐̒͗A̷͔̎͠͠͝ͅṲ̶͜͏̷S͙͖͖҉̀̕E̯̙̺ͧ̃̄ I̓ͨ̊ͭ͢͏̸ L̨͕̒́̕͝O̬͍͢V̵̨ͫ̆̈́̉̀͡È H̶̢ͨ͂͡E̬̫͔͊ͩ́̽R̤̪̩͈ͦ̀͋!̡̖̀͝" I screamed out, he smiled "You are pathetic" Amy looked at me with fear in her eyes "L̛̻ͥ͛͋͟͝͠e̟̜̱ͪͭ̿̇Tͯ͛̎ h̵̸̨̓ͪ͡E̶̸͍͡r̛̘̟̣͟͡͡ G̴̘͓̦̖̀o̞̝̻͒̐͠!ͣͮ̽"̷̩̈̆̍̀́͡ "Or what?" I looked over at Mark's body and back at Amy, The shadow hands came out from my back and into Dark's body, He threw Amy to the ground next to Mark's body, He screamed, red and blue smoke came out of his body and made its way over to me, It surrounded me the shadow hands went back into my body, I started glitching as the smoke closed me in, he was stronger than me.
Amy's P.O.V
He surrounded Anti in this red and blue smoke, he was controlling it with his hands. I looked over at Mark's body next to me, he was still breathing but even worse than before. I looked over at Anti the smoke cleared, but it was Jack, He was holding his head "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He yelled out, he dropped to the floor "I got rid of the problem.." Dark said "Now your weak, and easy to kill" He started walking over to Jack, I jumped up and grabbed the knife that he put to my throat and stabbed him in the back, He turned around he was face to face with me, he reached around and pulled the knife out his back. I backed up "Now now, that wasn't nice!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest, I was trying to fight back, but he was stronger, "Your going to have to be punished for that" he summoned Anti's shadows hands they grabbed my arms and legs and held me in the air. He walked over to me, he commanded the shadow hands to lower me down to where me and him were eye to eye. "We still need to finish what we started before you knocked me out." He said as he ran his finger down my cheek until he reached my lips, I looked away, he pulled my head back "Your so beautiful Amy." He said looking me up and down "And you know what's even better!" He said getting close to my ear "Mark's not here to stop me" he whispered, "Ma-" I tried to scream out but he put duct tape over my mouth before I could finish. "If you cooperate this will go nice and easy" he said, he kissed my neck, I closed my eyes he made his way down my body, he put his hands under my shirt and took off my bra, he made his way down my stomach and into my shorts, I threw back my head, hoping this would be over soon.
Jack's P.O.V
She screamed in pain, I tried to get up but I was too weak, I couldn't do anything! I heard a voice whisper my name, I turned around to see Signe, she looked at me, I shook my head, but she didn't listen. Dark didn't even acknowledge her, he kept kissing Amy's body, she ran over to Mark's body and dragged him over to me, leaving a trail of blood. "Help him!" She whisper "Signe, I can't!" "Yes you can! Try!" She kissed me on the lips "I believe in you Seán..." she ran back out of the room, "Okay Anti, Bring Mark back!" I whisper to him, a black shadow left my body and into Mark's. His eyes shot open, "Mark, it's okay!" I whispered to him "What happened?!" "Listen, get your head together because right now, Amy needs you badly." I said in a calm voice, "Where is she? What happened?!" I pointed to where she was, Mark followed my finger and saw what was happening to his girlfriend.
Amy's P.O.V
He hasn't stop, he kept going, I was scared... I wanted him to stop, but he wouldn't. I didn't fight it because he was going to hurt me, "HEY!" A voice called out, I opened my eyes not believing what they seeing. Dark pulled away from me and looked behind him, Mark was standing right there in front of him. Mark punched in the face knocking him out cold.

(AND THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!! SOOOOO YEAH THE THING WITH AMY WAS COMING SOONER OR LATER OKAY! BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT SOON AND IT WILL BE GREAT! I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MORE CHAPTERS THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE BUT ANYWAY! I WILL SEE YOU DOODS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUH BYE!!!!!!!!)