Chapter 2: Welcome to Los Angeles!

Time Skip! Jack and Signe are flying in tonight

Mark's P.O.V

I look over at Amy sitting next to me on the couch "I've got to go pick up Jack and Signe in a few minutes wanna come to keep me awake?" I ask her "Sure! As long as I get to sleep on the way there!" She smiles at me "Fine!" I said as I threw myself off the couch. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the front door, I put her coat on for her and I put on mine and we walked out the house. We walked to my car and both got in, "Are you ready for a two hour drive to the airport!" I said excitedly she clapped her hands then put on her seat belt on. I put my seat belt on then pulled out the driveway and started driving to the airport.

Time Skip!

Mark's P.O.V

I pulled into the parking lot of the airport, I saw Jack and Signe walk out of the front door of the airport. I pulled up to them, I woke up Amy and she let Jack sit in the front and she sat next to Signe in the back. "Hey Guys!" I said to them "Hey Mark!" Jack said to me while giving me a hug "Hey Signe!" I called for her "HI Mark" she said as she waved to me. I pulled out of the parking lot and back on the road to get back to my house.

Time Skip!

Mark's P.O.V

I pulled into the driveway and parked the car. Jack and Signe got their suitcases and walked to the front door, I unlocked the door and we walked in. Chica was at the door wagging away, "HI CHICA!" Jack said in a high pitched voice as he rubbed her back. I took upstairs and into the guest bedroom, "If you guys need ANYTHING my room is right down the hall!" "Thanks Mark!" Signe said "No problem!" "The bathroom is down the hall and across from my room, everything that you need is in there, towels, soap, shampoo everything you need!" I added, they both smiled at me "Thanks Mark!" Jack said with a smile "Well I will let you two unpack and get situated, take a shower if you want I don't mind, but I'll talk to you guys in the morning, goodnight!" they both said goodnight back and I shut the door to the bedroom.

I turned around and Amy was behind me "Do you want me to drive you home or do you want to spend the night here?" I asked "Nah I'll just sleep here, if you let me sleep in your bed" she said as she smiled "I don't see a problem with that, I could use a snuggle buddy tonight." "I'm down with snuggles!" she said "Do you wanna sleep in one of my shirts?" I asked "Yeah I guess.", We walked into my room and I went in my dresser and grabbed my old flannel and handed to her, she walk to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. I waited a few minutes and the bathroom door opens she walks out wearing a pair of blue short shorts and a white tank top with my flannel unbutton. "You look adorable." I said "Oh stop!" she said as she walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave me a hug. We stood there hugging for a few minutes "I hate to break this up but I need to get changed" I said with a smile "I promise I will be right back!" I said as I stepped into the bathroom taking off my shirt and my jeans, I put on a pair of shorts and fixed my hair in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom. When I walked out Amy was already in my bed half asleep, I curled up beside her and pulled the covers up and we went to sleep.

Time skip! A few hours later

Jack's P.O.V

I opened my eyes quickly, and sat up in the bed. I put my hands over my face "no not now no no no!" I whispered to myself as I jumped out of bed trying not to wake Signe. I ran my fingers through my hair making it all poofy. I walk over to my suitcase and open it, I grab my gauges and put them in, I close my eyes and open them, the left eye was green, He's here.

Anti's P.O.V  ( p.s Anti sounds like he does in video!)

"I̵̴̹̮͚̞̚t̸̿ͭ̅ͫ͞'̮̯̉̆͘͜͠͡s̷̡̨̘͍͌͛̂͡ a̛̠͜b̷͊ͣ͡ơ̧͓u̲̺̤͓ẗ́ͫ̐ͪ̕ t̎́͘͡ḭ̸ͤ̀͝m̛̫͉̳͈̀è̴̱͝ Ĩ͖̖̲̐̒͗ t̷͔̎͠͠͝ͅo̸̸̝̝̮̿͛́͠ö́ͪ̾҉̵k͎̯̑ o̶̤͜͏̷v͙͖͖҉̀̕e̯̙̺ͧ̃̄r̓ͨ̊ͭ͢͏̸ ą̵ͫ̆̈́̉̀͡g̀ą̷̬̰̍̄ͨ͏i̶̢ͨ͂͡n̬̫͔͊ͩ́̽,̤̪̩͈ͦ̀͋ b̡̖̀͝ǖ̴̡̘̣̦̮̍͜͞t̔̓̇ͫ҉ m̛̻ͥ͛͋͟͝͠y̟̜̱ͪͭ̿̇ t̶̸͍͡i̛̘̟̣͟͡͡m̴̘͓̦̖̀e̞̝̻͒̐͠ iͣͮ̽s̷̩̈̆̍̀́͡ l̺͌i͔̻̜̲̿ͩͮ̈m̷̡̞̖̟̃͘͘i̡͇͚̺ͅt̵̗̓ͤ́͜ę̘̲̩͞͞ͅd̄̾̽̚.͙͇ͪͩ" I walked out of the bedroom and down hall to Mark's room. I opened the door and walked in, I stood by his bedside and stared then smiled. "C̞̱͖͕͂͂̑҉̴͜ơ̸͓̻̜ͥ̅҉͏m̭͚ͨͨ҉̴͘͜ḙ̛̫̣̱̌̈ͭͭ o̡͗ͣ̈́̀͜͞n̡̆͊̍̐͝ o̶͚̣̊ͭ̕͢ů̹ͣͅț̭̃ͣ͆͐͟ Ḍ̊͛a̵̬͎̓͠r̶̰̐k̨̓̀,̣͇͈̥̋̋ I̷̴̍̆̓ͬ́̕'͈̽s̷̸̻̫̞̹̃ͫ̾͏ t̎͐̐̍ḭ̏̎̉͒ͅm̧̀͢eͣ̓̑͂ t̵̴̥͓̥͜͢o͉ p̞̯͐̔l͈̫͓͘͟͡͝â̇̃͐y̶̸͙ͣ̿̄̚͡ w̭̥̹̍̾ͨi̡͎̇̒͜t͖̺ͭ̓̾h̦̞̟͆ o̵̙̖̣̎̕͏̛ŭ̵̜̬̥͂̋ͧr̓̍ͥ͡͏͏͘ f̣r̅͒͑͞͝i͎̠̞͛̇ͧͪ͏ḙ̡͓ͧ̐͊ͅn͖̕͢͞d̷̡̝ͩs̸̶̡̬̼̃!" I whispered to Mark's body as my shadow hands came out from my back and went into Mark's body. Mark's body started to change the gray suit was showing his hair switched sided and the eyeliner was on. "Y̝͓̮̖̒̔̽͘͟͢e̛̔͆ͅs̵͙̥̳ͤ͌́͌." I whisper. Then everything stopped Mark's body went back to normal and my time was out...

Jack's P.O.V

I got back in control of my body, but I was in Mark's room at his bedside, ran out of his room trying not to wake them up,  I got out in the hallway and shut the door behind me. I check what time is was on my watch, 5:56am, no point in going back to bed. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch and watch some T.V until everyone was up.

(AND THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER! I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT IM HOPING TOMORROW!!!! BUT AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUH BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)