Chapter 6: Things aren't always what they S̸̸̝̝̮̿͛́͠ȇ͎̯E̶̤͜͏̷m͙͖͖҉̀̕

Mark's P.O.V
"READY TO GO AGAIN?!" "YEAH!" I reached for my phone and hit repeat and Do you wanna build a snowman blasted throughout the car, everyone singing loudly. I looked over at Amy and she looked back at me with a smile on her face, her lips moving to the lyrics of the song. "She's so cute." I thought to myself, I smiled back at her and looked up at the rear view mirror seeing Jack and Signe singing and dancing along to the song, I looked over at Felix sitting next to Signe, He looked like he wanna to die, He looked up at the mirror and shook his head slowly, I laughed and looked back at the road, We weren't that far from DisneyLand.
Time Skip!
Mark's P.O.V
"AND WE ARE HERE!!!" "YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" Everyone in the car cheered. I pulled into the parking lot and pulled into a spot close to the front where the buses are. I turned off the car and everyone got out, they shut the doors to the car and I locked it. "READY TO GO AND HAVE SOME FUN?!" "YEAH!!" They said we started to walked to the buses, Amy ran over to me and tucked her arm under mine, "Is Amy excited to see da castle?!" I asked, She shook her head up and down. I looked over at Jack and Signe, they were holding hands "How bout you Signe? Are you excited?" "Yeah!! Jack told me it was so pretty here, so I'm excited for that!". We got to the bus lot and got in the line for the bus that's going to Magic Kingdom. The line was slow but we finally got on the bus, Amy was sitting next to me, Signe was sitting next to her, Jack sitting next to her and then Felix was on the end. The doors closed and the bus started moving.
Time Skip!
Amy's P.O.V
We finally pulled into the Magic Kingdom bus lot, the bus pulled up to the curb and let us off. The bus pulled away and we all walked up to the security check, we got and line, the officer checked our bags and let us threw the gate. The first thing when we exited the security section was bushes on a hill that spelled out DisneyLand.
We looked at it for a second and walked over to the ticket booth, we purchased our tickets and then we walked through the gate and we were in Main Street USA! "AHH WHERE HERE!!" I screamed and started jumping up and down.
Mark's P.O.V
Amy was freaking out, she loves DisneyLand. She grabbed my hand "COME ON MARK! I WANNA SEE DA CASTLE!!!" "Patience my child, we will get there soon, let Signe look around Main Street first" "It's okay! I'm fine!! We can come back and see it later, plus I kinda wanna see the castle too!" Signe said with excitement "Alright let's go see the castle!!" I said, Amy screamed and started pulling me through Main Street. "Hold up Amy! Wait for everyone else!" She turned and looked at me and laughed "Oops! Sorry!" I looked back and Jack, Signe and Felix we behind me "Alright, Amy we are all together, now let's go slowly!" "Okay!" She turned around and held my hand and we walked down Main Street all together.
Signe's P.O.V
I grabbed Seán's hand and held it, he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek, I smiled and threw his arm over my shoulder and I rapped my hand around his waist and we followed Mark and Amy down Main Street
Mark's P.O.V
I saw the Castle at the end of the street, Amy screamed. I turned around to Signe and Jack "There's the Castle guys!" "It's so pretty!" Signe said "Isn't it!" Jack said to her "Hey guys which park to do wanna go to first?" "It doesn't matter" Signe said, her and Jack came up to us, and Felix followed "Well I like the ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!" Amy said "That might work, we can hit all the rides in the back and then make our way forward, Are you guys good with that?" "Yeah! I fine with that!" Jack said "It's cool with me" Felix said "Alright! Let's Go!"
Time Skip!
Mark's P.O.V
We made it to the back of the park and we saw Big Thunder Mountain, we got in line.
Time skip (Still Mark's P.O.V)
We finally made it to the top and we're the next in line to go on the ride, there were five seats and five of us, the coaster cart came into the station and the people got off and the gate opened, Felix was in the front Signe was next then Amy then uuuJack and then I was on the end. We fastened the seat belts and the worker check the buckles and gave a thumbs up and the ride operator gave a thumbs up back and she pushed a button and the car took off fast!
Time skip (I just skipped to the end of the day bc I didn't want to write the same thing over and over again! Just for your entertainment!)
Amy's P.O.V
We left the park and took the bus back to the parking lot, Mark unlocked the car and we all got in and I fell asleep
Time Skip!
Mark's P.O.V
I pulled into the driveway and everyone was asleep, "guys we are here" Jack and Felix heard me, I turned off the car and walked to Amy's side and picked her up and carried her, Jack did the same thing with Signe. I carried her up the steps and in through the front door, I carried her up stairs and into my room, I laid her down and covered her up with the blanket, I kissed her forehead and walked over to the bathroom. I took off my suspenders and my shirt, I slipped off my pants and put on a pair of sweatpants. I looked in the mirror and smiled, I walked out of the bathroom and I walked out of the bedroom and into my recording room, and locked the door behind me. Mark was sitting in a wooden chair tied up and duct tape over his mouth, blood was dripping from an opened wounded from his forehead and lip. He was knocked out, exactly how I left him.

(OoOo I LOVE ME SOME CLIFF HANGERS BUT IM SO SORRY THIS CAME OUT SO LATE!! I HAD KNOW IDEA WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO FOR THIS STORY, BUT NOW I KNOW SO BE PREPARED MORE THE NEXT CHAPTER!! AND AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUH BYE!!!!!!)