Chapter 4: A g̯̙̺ͧ̃̄L̓ͨ̊ͭ͢͏̸į͕̒́̕͝T̬͍͢c̵̨ͫ̆̈́̉̀͡H̷̨̬̰̍̄ͨ͏ In His Dream

Amy's P.O.V
I was laying in Mark's bed as he laid beside me still asleep as of what happened, He's been a asleep for hours, I don't know if I should wake him up. I turned off my phone and leaned over to him "Mark?" I said quietly and shook his shoulder gently, he started twitching and shaking like he was scared of something, maybe he was having a bad dream or something. I scooted closer to him and tucked my arm under his arms and kissed the back of his black hair, he was sweating "It's okay Mark, I'm here." I said and rested my head against the back of his.

Mark's P.O.V (He's in a dream, but doesn't know it)
I was running, don't know what from but, I had a bad feeling to look back, so I kept running forward until I saw a figure in the distance. I got closer to it and I can see details in the figure, Dark green hair, wearing all black and holding something in his hand. "Jack?" I said aloud the figure didn't respond, as I got closer with the figure and I realized it wasn't Jack. I got close enough to see details, his throat was cut open and bleeding, he was wearing gauges in both ears, and he was holding a bloody knife, and smiling. I stopped running and looked him right in the eyes "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU'RE NOT REAL JACK'S FANS MADE YOU UP, AND JACK BROUGHT YOU TO LIFE" I yelled, he was glitching like one of the five nights at freddy's characters , "Y̶̢ͨ͂͡o̬̫͔͊ͩ́̽ṳ̪̩͈ͦ̀͋ t̟̜̱ͪͭ̿̇hͯ͛̎į̵̸̓ͪ͡n̛̘̟̣͟͡͡k̴̘͓̦̖̀ I̞̝̻͒̐͠'ͣͮ̽m̷̩̈̆̍̀́͡ j̺͌u͔̻̜̲̿ͩͮ̈s̷̡̞̖̟̃͘͘t̡͇͚̺ͅ a̵̗̓ͤ́͜ c̷͓̮̳͕ͤ͊̚̕͘h̨̘̲̩͞͞ͅā̾̽̚r͙͇ͪͩa̞̱͖͕͂͂̑҉̴͜č̛̭̫̣̱̈ͭͭt̡͗ͣ̈́̀͜͞ĕ̡͊̍̐͝r̶͚̣̊ͭ̕͢ f̸͚̱̫ọ̊͛r̵̬͎̓͠ h̶̰̐į̓̀s͈̙̜̞̎̓̆͂ ṣ͇͈̥̋̋t̷̴̍̆̓ͬ́̕u͈̽p̷̸̻̫̞̹̃ͫ̾͏i̎͐̐̍d̰̏̎̉͒ͅ ç̀͢h̵̴̥͓̥͜͢a͉n̞̯͐̔n͈̫͓͘͟͡͝e̶̸͙ͣ̿̄̚͡ḽ̥̹̍̾ͨ?̡͎̇̒͜" His voice was changing for high pitch to low pitch everytime he spoke, he giggled like a child on chirstmas, "H̯̫ͣ̓̎́͝͏͏į̞ͦ́͂́s̰͚̏͋̊͢͞ͅ f̵̙̖̣̎̕͏̛ă̵̜̬̥͂̋ͧn̓̍ͥ͡͏͏͘ṣ ẁ̛̹͙͕͜͢e̡̧̙̤̩̱͏̨r̭̜̣̘̓̏ͪ͌͢͏e͎̠̞͛̇ͧͪ͏ ṱ̡͓ͧ̐͊ͅh͖̕͢͞ẽ̸̶̡̬̼ o̝͓̮̖̒̔̽͘͟͢n̛̔͆ͅe̵͙̥̳ͤ͌́͌s̸̵ͭ̍͟ w̸̧̦̩̫ḩ̸͖̝͍ͬ́͟ȏ̸̧͍̖͗̾̊ d̵̛̛̙͇̣̎̆ͯͤ͟i̵̡̡̫̖͂ͤ̕d͔̫̹̆ͥͮ͘ ț̶̬͂́ͫ̀͜h̠̦͙̝i̴̸͇̩ṣ̛̛ͤ̃̚͡͞,̵ͫ͐͡͡ t̷̎͞h̴̪̲ͅe̡̼̮͇͈̋ͤ͑͐͢͜y͒͘ a͙̬̋̋ṟ̸̨̙ͪͮ͗͑ęͦ̎̍̿͏ ō̵̡̼̥̆̃ͦ̕̕n̷͙̻̘̝ͯͤȩ̸̟̩̻͗͛ͮ͢͜ͅs̢ ẅ̷̫́҉h͓̜͍͡͡ȯ͔̙̫͖̕͢͜͝ mͪ̈́͝a͉ͤ̓͘d̵̷̨ͣ͗ͪͪ́ȅ̶͉̥ͫ̆̀̚͟͝ m̡̻͋̇̕ȅ ş̼͔́͆͐͏̶ř̢͖ͥ͌͏ò̲̘͘n̆͊̄͟g̒́͋̄͝ȩ̢͔̬ͩ͐͂̚͠͏r̴̨̜̗̀̍͝ b̵̖͕͍̩̽̽̕y̸͍̎̀̚ͅ ċ̜̃̓̕͏̸͞ȁ̵ͨļ̴̵̙ͩ͠l̴̢̧̓͌ͭ̈ͅi͉̣̗͠n̞̻̗̞͂ͥg̵̨̿̽̀͘ o̴̟̤ử̵̩͎̮̾ͬ͒͢͡t̶͂̕̕͟ m̨͉̏̆̀ͬ̀͜y̸̧̪̹̙̍ͬ n̴̡̧̲̒ͫ̾͞a̴̧̰͖̲͙ͣ̄͢m̢̘͌̃ͣ͠ḙ̜̖̽̅ͤ,̃ͤ̀ i̥̹̲͌̓́͘t̩͋̇ͥ̀́͟ w̴̱ͮa͍̠̪̬s̩̜̔ͤ̋͠͡ ḩ̶̤̙̣͟͡ͅi̳̮ͨ̉̎̀͏͘͢s͔̯͈̐ͦ̽̀͡ m̛̲̆̈́̋̕͠į̵̬͎͎͞s͘t̮͈̄͂a̦͐̑̎͂k̰̖̻͚͂̋͋͠͏̕͝ȩ̲̱̜̓ͦ f̷̢̮̝́̏͘͢ͅỏ̧̤̲ͦ̃ͧ̀́͜r̡͖̟͖̫͘͢ p̫̪̺̳l̯̐a̵̛̓̉ͨy̢͖͈͚̣͛͒̔͊͞͠i͂ͣͯn̷̉̈́̀͜g̽ͮ a̸ͪ̋l̷̷̡͢o̸̡̜̞̳͕͛͐̏̊́ǹ̴̫͟g̡̿͛ͪͯ̀͢.̭̓̂͗̀͘͝.͚̙͖͐̀̃̌͜͢.̴̴̛͓͎͇̥̓̈ͮ̅" he looked at me and smiled, he held up his knife to his throat "Ṭ̆h͒ͪ́͘͠ȇ̬͉̾̽ͭn̴̼̖̠̓̔̀͞ H̝̺̩̕̕͟a̴̖͉̯ͥ̌l̡̼͎͍͗͒͢l̵̴̯͔ͮ̋͡o̸̗̞̻̪̓ͣ͛͟w̛͗͋ͩ̆͏̕e̴̶̥̝̅͢͠ę̷̛̓͌͒̀n̢̗̜͉̖͋ͬ͒͟͝ ar̴̡͇̠̙̯ͯ̕v̸̧̯̳̿̍͏̵í̸̴͍ͯę̴̞̦͌̔d̷̫̔̋́ a͓͓ͧ̀n̛͉̦͖̔ͪͤ͘d̶̛̼̗̮̲ͨ͋ͭ͢ Ị̧̆͞ w̷̵̛̠̪͕ͮa̵͖̫͓̾͋͛s̻ s̹̩̊͗̍t̶̨͍̫͂͋͘ͅr̮̅ͮ͏̷҉͘o̭̺̹ͨ͗̉̈n̛̩̦g̴̢̘͚ͮͬ͜͢ e͓̩͎̻͏ņ͉̓̌͛̕͢͜ọ̣͇̼͆u͓̓́g͇̰̼̿̇ͤ͏̵ĥ̷̛̘͔̗̩̍͞ t̵ͯō̶̺͎̜̔͛́͝͞ t̷̜̼̙͐̊̏ͤ͏ą͚͛͒k̵͙̗̾̔̑e̢̹̠̓ o̵̵͉͉̝͂͜͡v͔͍̼̈̈ͥ̓͞e̵̴͈͖͉̕r̭͂͡ aͨ̾̽͛͝n̴̢̳̝͆̆̍͟͢d͇̯̪͚ͫͭͨͭ g̵̣͍̳̊̌ͮ́͢͠i̶̴̚̕v̷͙͉͎̅ͩ͗̊͘ȩ̦̜͍ t͚̹̳̬̽̈́h͉̞̙ͅe͙ͧ̓̈́ͧ͢ f̡͙̊̒́͟à̵̵͘n̫s̵͍̾ͫͨ͌̀ w̷̢̩̣ͨͤ͘h͎͕̆ͦ̈́ä̷̴̜̙̞́̋͜͞t͋ ṯ̔h̬̞͈̫̄͆e̙͏̵̛҉y͇̌͏̸͡ h̭̣̄̇͝҉ą̴̨̄ͦͫ̀v̮̬͇͠ͅë̸̩́̓̏̕̕ b̧͂̇̌ͪ͟e̴̺͐͌̌͆e̴̹͙̻̦̐͠͏n̴̤͓͚̂̃͠͞ a̵̡̯͈̻͑͟͠ͅs̀ͤ͊ķ̡͔̬̦ͪͦ̕͘i̢͜͝nͮ̒g͙ͩ͐.̢̡̛̑̀f̪̽͗̄̿o̴̧̪̺̤ͥ̈̔̇r̶̨̧͓̘̒ͤ̾͋͞,̨͙ͨ͂̋͋͘͟͢ E̵̵̳͍̣̩͋͑̍̀v̎̽ͮ̀́͜͢e̴̢͜͢ȑ̶̸̦̦̅ͣẏ̥̪̉̈́ơ̮̦̘̒̕n̶̛̰e̛͍̯͚ k̷̮͕͚̅ͥ́ͩ͢ṋ͇͙ͧ̊ͭ̈́e̡̢̹ͫ̓͏w͚͐̉̕͟ͅ I̶̯ͯ w̶̨̆ͨ͟a̶̢̛͟s͓ͣ͗̔͘ ĵ̶ͫͨ͞͝͠a̸̢̮̟̰c͇͂͆̒̂k͓̔ͨͫ̄ p̴̧̲̬̘͎ͤͥ͢l͙̱̓̐̀ͅa̴̧̍͊ͮ̀͢͟y̢̧̤̜̙̩ͤ̌͝͝í̝͕͠n̬̋g̹͢͢ a̧̛̗̱͖̱ͭ̾̒́͞s̝̤̼͎ͦͬ̅ m͈͇̺̙e͒ͥ̃̿ t͙h̶̶̵̝̹͙̹͘e̫͐ͥ e̶̳̣̖̣ͣ͏҉͜n̟̬͙ͫt̶̡̘̻̉̾̏̕iͦ͛͑ṙ̛̻͓̗̙̾̃̌͠ẹ̊̔̉͆͝͠ ť͉̝͖͇͐͢ȋ̛̝̮͛ͪ̊͢m̸̮̝̀̕͝ę̨͍̝͕̑͝,̛̭̞̩ b̠͎ͮu͕ͯ̂̀͢t̐ t̖͓ͭ̂ḧ̨̰̇ͅe̸͔̗̻ͩ͐͌̄y͍͕ w̝̅͋̎̆͏ē͕̬̳ͣr̸̝̻͡ẻ̜̖͘͡ w̷̨̝ͫ̋̚r̶̜̺̾ò̯͏̷̡n̙̖͉͐̂̕g̡̐́͘.̸͘͢ͅ.̐.͚͔͊ͫ He did another childish giggle and resumed talking "E̶̷̛̬͐ͬv̵̶̢͉̟̻̺͋ȇ̴̖̠̉͂̔ͅr̛̭̫̈́ͥ̈́̀͘͡ s͌͊͌͒e͇͖̬͗ͤ̽n͉̖̳̾c͎ͯ͞e͓̝ͥ t̢̖̾ͪ̄̓ͅh̵̵̶͔̫̪͖͂͂̏ͭ͝e̶̓͡ ṱ̛͇ͭ̑̓̕hͬi̦̠ͯ̊̈ͬ͝͏͝n̨̥̠̒ͪͮg̸̲̜̀͢͞ h̠́ē̻̝̮ͫ p̡̧͙͓͕͓̒̿͆͌u̻̗͕̗l̒̇͊̔͏̶̷͞ĺ̨͎̼ͣ͑é̷̸̛̫̱̇͆ͦ͡d͡ ǫ̓́̕͟f̫f̧̘̈̌̎ o̴ͦ̑͟nͦͮ̒ h̡̡̛̳̟̲̲͆̇̔͝ǎ̶̴̢͙͓ͦͨ͂̀l̻̟͗͐̑l̷̤̣͘͟ọ̫̅̅́w̖̍͘͜͞͞ę̮̻ͪͧ̎͊͜ȩ̧̏̑̉ͅṅ̸̢̧̜̝̙͆ͮ,̧̢̢͉̩̞̹ͫͫͮ͟ I͍͌ͤ h̶̴̴̫̻̰͜a̫̜̹̳͌v̷̱̈́͑ͧ̀̕͝ȩ̸̙̊̓̀͡ b̷̯̞́͡͡ę̵̺̣̅̃͆͘ě̴̦͏n͇͎̄̐ͬͤ͜͜ t̴̡̗̭̄̾̆̓rͪ̈̐̆y̧͝i̯̣ͬ̀ͅ͏̴̢́ṋ͆̕g͘͡͝ͅ t̵̶̞̲͓ͫ͐ͨo̰̫ͫ͏ t͖̳̊̿͐͏a̢͓̓ͥ̕͜͞k̵̡̢̘͕̭͙͌̕ẹ̶̹͙̯̔̿ͤ͢͡ ǫ̠̝̙ͮ̎̇v̫̼͆́̚͜͏e̢̥͑̊̀ͧr̤̝̘ h̟͓ͦͥ̊i͈̩͋ͯ̎́͟͡m̶ͤ̇̕ a̡̻̼̻͛̍͢͡g̵̸̫̩̯̍̾̚͞a̶̶̙̘̬̬͢į͕ͨ͂̇̿̀͜n̶̴ͩ͏̕,͎̠ͩ̍͜͞ t͉̎̀̍̚͏o̧̫ͫͤ͋͏̨͜ g̶͚͍̝̰͂ͧ̒̌́͢͠e͉̭̽͞͡t͈͊ tͭ̆͑͐͟͡͝o̧ͥͯ͌ y͢o͚̥̞ͧ̈͡͏uͩͭ̈́̀.̧̭̩̙̖͠͡.̵̵̹̩̮̰͊̒ͩ̀͡.̗ͦ͏̴͝.̶̙͈͑̇͌̎͠" He grinned and  looked me up and down "Why me?" I asked, he walked close to me and whispered "B̙͉̆͏̛͢͟ȩ̷̶̓ͣ̃̚͠c̝̄̓ͪ̀à̴̀u̢̧͙̍́͊͝s̫̭͉̭ě͎ͫͮ͜ y̻͇̳̋̄́̉͞o̱̬̺͙̔ͪ͘u̬̪̥̬̒ͭͤ͆͏̨͢͠ ḧ͚̲̻́̇̆ä̢̨̧̨́̐v̴̧̛͐̈́͛͘e̷̝͈̘̖ͮ̿̽́ s̸̡̤͎̘o̶̧̫̳͘̕ͅm̻͕̯̖̈́̈́ẹ̴̬̦̅̀͠͠ȍ̴̒n̶̸̡̞̏́ͣ̄͞ḙ͕͒͏̛̕ i̭̬͚̞ͮ͐̀ͫǹ͡ y͔̹̽͌͋͊͟ǫ̫͑͞ų̷̰̮ͥṙ̶̶̶̜͐͆ͫ̀ s͕͔̲͋̔͗͠o̲̠ŭ̷͇ͯ̑͡͝l̖̗̳̏̋̍ͩ̀͜͏͠ ṭ̨̻͚͉̊ḧ̸̥̳͇́ͫ͋ą̢̻̠͚͙̋̋ͭ̎ţ̶̠̲̒̿͢͡ w̗͖͙͕̑͒͞͏͡à̧͇̣͋ͅn̯͉̫͆t̯̰̼̊̇ͬ͒s͉͈͖ͅ t̥̥̥́̐̎̆o̮̯̼̔̄̃̓ c͂̒ͯ͝o͉̜̯̘̔̋͢͡m̡̤̼͚͟͡ͅẻ͖͎̰ ǫ̘̝̘̜̑̈ͪ̕͞u̳̜̮͋̃̌̚̕͢ţ̸̴͎̋́ ă͎̦̪n̰̺͍̱ͣ̀d͚͚͔͟͜҉̨ ṕ̷̜̙͕̻́͝ĺ̼͔̋͡à̖̪͍̓̓ͪ͝y̴̛̼̝͔͇̌ͮͮ͟҉" He leaned into my ear "L͔̮̰̱ͦ͋̽͏̸̨͘ê̶̫̻͚T͙ͅ͏̵̢̕ ḣ̶̸̰͞I̖͇͎m̖̺̝̓̓̈́ͨ͢ Oű̸̸͇͓͎̼̃̀T̶̙ͪ͌͢͝ͅ m̴̡͇͜A̸̛̾ͨ́͟r̴̹̣̋͛ͧ́͜͝K̷̡̺̿̊͞!̸͎͓͝ͅ" he giggled, I pushed him away "NO YOU CAN'T BE TALKING ABOUT HIM!" I yelled out and put my hands over my face.
Amy P.O.V
Mark was shaking, and tossing his head back and forth "NO!" he woke up screaming "MARK?, WHAT'S WRONG?! I said, he sat up in the bed and was freaking out trying to figure out where he was.
Mark's P.O.V
I looked over beside me, Amy was there, I grabbed her and held her tight not letting go. "It's okay Mark, It was just a bad dream..." she said as she kissed my cheek "You're alright" "Where's Jack?!" I asked in a panic "Umm, he either went out with Signe or he's downstairs, why?" she asked "I need to talk to him" "okay, I'll help down" she said. She got out of the bed and walked around to my side and helped me out of bed, my legs felt weak. She walked me to the door and down the stairs out to the living room, Jack was sitting on the couch "MARK!" he sprung up from the couch and ran over and gave me a tight hug "How are ya feelin'?" "Better thanks, um Can I talk to you up stairs for a minute?" he raised his eyebrow "Sure?" Amy kissed me on my cheek and gave my arm to Jack so he can help me up the stairs to my room. He sat me on the bed and ran back and closed the door and walked back over "So, What do you need to talk to me about?" "First of all, Thank You for saving my life, secondly are you okay?" "What's that supposed to mean, I'm ALWAYS okay!" he said with a smile "No Jack, you're not, when I passed out, I had a dream and I saw Anti in my dream, and he said to me that he is inside you, trying to take you over... Is that true?" his face dropped "Mark I..." He paused and started glitching his body was switching between his clothes and black bloody clothes, he dropped to his knees and started screaming, "Ru̧̠̮̒͐ͅN!̺̹̝͓͑ͩ" he yelled and started screaming again "LEAVE HIM ALONE!, MESS WITH ME INSTEAD!!" He stopped glitching but it was Anti "̨̲ͧ̾A̳̫͍͇ͤͤ̕l̰͖̦̱ͨͤ̽̚͢l̨̰̬ͮ r͍ͩ̋ͦ̎ȉ̵̶̢̡̻̔̅̀g̲h̥̺͖̉͆͐t̖̬͛̇ͬ̅!̵̛̹͘̕"̴̺̾̀͞ He said with a smile and these black shadows hands came out from his back and can over and jumped inside of me.
Jack's P.O.V
He left me and went for Mark "NO!" I yelled, some of the shadow hands parted from the rest and held me down on the ground and covered my mouth "T̺ͨ̔͗̀̀͜H̸̨͙̮̾̓̏I̸̪̻̰̬͌̂͞͡Ş̛̛͖͖͂͊̚ I̶͕̱͑̕͢S̭͟ W̶̬̱̜̜ͭͫ҉H͈̤̰͛͢A̶̶͍̺̮̻̎́͒̚T̬̜̠ͣ̐̓͑͝ Ḧ̳́͒̕͢͡E͉̊͌͘͢͟ W̤A̋ͤ͠͏͟N̘̕Ţ̴̷̠͕ͮ͒͑S!̸͛͟" The shadows yelled, Mark was screaming and trying to fight against the shadows but he wasn't strong enough, Mark started glitching and switching between him and Mark, and it stopped on him. He's wearing a gray suit, and pale skin, his hair was on the other side of his head and he was wearing black eyeliner. "Did you miss me?" And deep voice echo every time he talked, He started glitching again and when back to Mark and I turned into him again...
Mark's P.O.V
My head is pounding but he went back into Jack and made him start glitching again, but he didn't glitch into Anti, he stayed Jack, "Jack?" "Yeah, it's me, I'm sorry Mark, I didn't know it was this bad..." "Hey, don't worry about it this will not effect our vacation and we still have Feli...., OMG I FORGOT FELIX AT THE AIRPORT!!!" I jumped up from the bed grabbed my keys and me and Jack ran out the door.

(AND THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER IM SO SORRY IT CAME OUT SO LATE I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO FOR THIS CHAPTER! I PROMISE TO GET MORE CHAPTERS OUT TOMORROW!!! BUT AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE ALL YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! BUH BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!)