Chapter 5: Not Gonna G̷̡̨̘͍͌͛̂͡L̛̠͜I̎́͘͡T̸̰ͤ̀͝C̛̫͉̳͈̀H̴̱̀͝ Today

Mark's P.O.V
I pulled into the airport parking lot, Felix was sitting on the curb on his phone. I honked the horn and he looked up and walked to the car and got in the backseat. "WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!" Felix said "FELIX I'M SO SORRY, WE HAD A LITTLE INCIDENT AND WE FORGOT ABOUT YOU!" I said to him, "WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN PICKING ME UP?!" He said "Mark almost died?" Jack stepped in "HOW DID YOU ALMOST DIE?!" "Um, I don't know, all I know was Amy found me unconscious on the floor, and Jack gave me CPR and I was breathing again." "Oh snap are you okay?!" "I'm fine, I guess, I'm breathing okay." I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.
Time Skip!
Mark's P.O.V
I pulled into the driveway and shut off the car, we all got out of the car and walked up the steps and walked in the house. Amy and Signe were sitting on the couch watching Guardians of the Galaxy, "FELIX!" They both screamed and jumped up from the couch and ran over and gave him a hug "I'm so sorry that my boyfriend forgot you" Amy said and looked at me with a smile "Oh hush!" She kissed me on the cheek and walked back into the living room "So I don't have an extra room so do you wanna sleep on the couch or on the floor in the living room, I don't care." "I figure out, it's late anyway and I'm super tired so I'm gonna go to bed soon" he said with a yawn "Same here, It's been a crazy day." I said. I walked over to the couch Amy was fast asleep, and carried her bridal style upstairs and laid her on her side of my bed. I kissed her on her forehead and walked over and into the bathroom to take a shower.
Jack's P.O.V
"Alright me and Signe are gonna head up to bed, I think Mark should be back down to give you pillows and blankets." I said to Felix "Alright goodnight you guys." "Goodnight!" Signe said with a smile and me and her headed up to the guest bedroom.
Signe's P.O.V
Seán was just standing there, staring at the floor. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him and laid my head against his back. "Seán, It will be okay, you have to fight it... Don't let him hurt your friend..." I whispered into his back "He's hurting Mark... He's hurting you... And I don't know how to make him stop" he weeped back "I'm here with you and I'm not going to leave you e v e r!, I love you Seán, you know this, and just because he is hurting me doesn't mean that I'm going to leave you." I turned him and around and kissed him on his nose then on the mouth, we held that kiss for a little bit and I let go and hugged him, he hugged me back. "Come on Bean let's get rested up for tomorrow, and if he tries to come out again, please try to wake me up to help you." "I will..." I pulled his head close and kissed his cheek.
Jack's P.O.V
Signe walked over to our suitcase and pulled out my blue hoodie and my red sweatpants and threw them at me. I took off my shirt and put the hoodie on then I took off my shoes and jeans off and put on the red sweatpants. I put the clothes on the floor then threw myself on the bed "You're gonna break it Bean!" "Nah!" She rolled her eyes at me then took off her shirt and put on my overwatch hoodie then she took off her pants and put on sweatpants and she jumped in bed with me "Sports bra today huh?" "Seán!" She said and slapped my arm "And yes there way more comfortable!" "Well, I don't wear bras so I don't know" she rolled over and snuggled into my armpit and laid her head on my chest, I put my arm on her shoulder and we fell asleep.
Mark's P.O.V
I got out of the shower got dressed and took pillows and blankets downstairs to give to Felix "Here you go bro." I said as I handed him the blankets "Thanks!" "Welcome, the bathroom is upstairs at the end of the hallway, take anything you want from the kitchen." "Alright, thanks goodnight!" "Goodnight buddy, oh and I'm gonna keep Chica in my room so she doesn't wake you up." "Alright" "Goodnight" I walked up the stairs Chica following and I walked into my room and shut the door slowly trying not to wake Amy up "go lay down" I whispered to Chica and she walked over to her doggie bed and laid down. I walked over to the bed and gently laid down trying not to wake her up and I forced myself to sleep because I was afraid of having another nightmare like I did last night, But I had to because tomorrow I'm taking the guys to DisneyLand.
Time Skip!
Amy P.O.V
I woke up with Mark by my side snoring "His snore is so cute" I thought to myself, I leaned over and nudged his arm "Mark" I said softly, he kept snoring I pulled off my covers and sat on his waist "MARK!" "WHAT?" he woke up in a panic "Good morning!" I said with a smile "Amy! You scared me!" "Sorry." "It's okay, come here." he pulled my head forward to his chest to the point I was basically laying on him, he ran his fingers through my hair "Amy would you wanna live here with me?" "I basically live here already Mark, I'm here all the time so yeah, I would love too." I said with a smile and I lifted my head up to his and kissed him. I let go of his lips, "Come on Markimoo, We've got a big day today!" I said to him as sat up on his waist, he leaned forward close to my face "What are me doing today Amymoo?" "GOING TO DIDNEY!!!!" I said as I threw my arms over his shoulders "Alright let's tell the guys!" I jumped off his lap and ran into the bathroom and got in the shower.
Mark's P.O.V
I threw off the covers and got out of bed and ran my fingers through my black hair, and looked over at the bed then looked over at Chica in her doggie bed, her tail was wagging back and forth, "Come on Girl, let's go wake up the guys until Mommy gets out of the shower." she runs over to me as walk to over to the bedroom door. I walk out into the hallway and stop at Jack and Signe's door and knock, "Wake up guys!, Amy wants to go to DisneyLand today!" there was no answer, I knocked once more "Guys?" I said one more time no answer, I opened the door slowly, Signe was laying in the bed with a knife in her hand and blood all over her body "Signe?!" I ran over the bed "Oh My God!" I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I turn around it was Jack "What's wrong Mark?!" I looked at him with a concerning look, and look back over at Signe, the blood was gone and there wasn't a knife in her hand, she was sitting up and looking at me, I looked back at Jack "nothing, Um, Yeah Amy is in the shower, we are going to go to DisneyLand today, so if you wanna go get ready, we are gonna head out soon." "Alright! We will! We'll be ready in a bit!" Signe said "Alright" I smiled and walked out to the hallway and shut the door behind me, I shook my head and wiped my face and walked down stairs. Chica was standing at the back door "You got to go out girl?" I walked over to the back door and slid it open, and she ran out. I slid the door shut and walked over to the couch, Felix was sleeping "FELIX!" He jumped up "WHAT?!" he said in a panicked voice "Get up and get dressed, we're going to DisneyLand today." "Okay Jesus, you didn't need to scare the shit out of me!" "Yeah I did, It was hilarious!" "Okay, whatever." I walked over to the couch and ruffled his hair, "Oh don't be so grumpy, BE HAPPY, WE'RE GOING TO DIDNEY WURLD!!" I screamed and he laid back down on the couch. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and looked around and the closed it, I looked at the fruit basket and grabbed a banana, peeled it, then took a bite. I looked over at the stairs and Amy was walking down the stairs in one of my hoodies, black jean pants with rips in the knees and on the thigh "You need to take my back to my house so I can pack a suitcase of clothes or whatever!" I smiled at her "You look cute in my clothes!" "Oh shut up" she walked over and kissed me on the lips "I know I do." and she walked passed me and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket, "Alright, I have to go get dressed or we are not going anywhere!" I walked passed her and threw my banana peel away, "Don't take too long, we have to get on the road soon!!" "I won't!" I yelled down while running up the stairs. I walked into my room and shut the door behind me, I went in my dresser and grabbed my white button up shirt a pair of blue jeans. I shut the dresser drawer and put on the close, I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I fixed my hair and grabbed my red clip on bow tie and put it on. I grabbed my red shoes and put them on and walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. I walked to the bedroom door opened it and walked out shutting it behind me, Jack and Signe were walking out of the guest bedroom, Jack was wearing tight jeans and an overwatch shirt, Signe was wearing a pair of shorts and cacti shirt. "Lookin good Mark!" Jack said with a giggle "Don't I look S W A G ?" I said as adjusted my bow tie "S n a z z y !" He said "well thank you!" I said as we walked down the stairs "OoOo Look at my baby boy!" Amy said from the kitchen, I smiled and stroked my beard, "FELIX G E T D R E S S E D !" Jack screamed and pushed him off the couch "OKAY!!" he got up and walked over to his suitcase, grabbed a shirt, took off his and put new one on, "OkAY! I'M READY!!". Amy jumped up and down and screamed "LET'S GO TO DISNEY!!!!", "Alright, Let's go!", I let Chica in and walked over to the counter and grabbed my pink sunglasses and my car keys and we all walked over and out the front door, I locked it behind us and walked over the front seat of the car, Amy sat in the front seat with me, Jack, Signe, and Felix in the back. I plugged in my phone to the car and put on Do you wanna build a snowman? Disney stars edition, and pulled out of the driveway, with everyone singing along to the song, but Felix, because he wanted to die.

(HEY GUYS!!!!! SORRY IT TOOK SOOOO LONG TO GET OUT THIS CHAPTER! MY LIFE IS A LITTLE CRAZY AT THE MOMENT BUT I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP ON THIS STORY, NO MATTER WHAT!!! SO I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET CHAPTER 6 OUT AT ONE POINT BUT DON'T COUNT ON IT, BUT ANYWAY I'M SORRY FOR THE HUGE PARAGRAPH AT THE END!!! BUT, ANYWAY I WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! BUH BYE!!!!!!!!!!!)