Part 41:

The two kissed hurriedly on the bed. Castiel leaning on top of Dean, hands on his chest with Dean's hands roaming Castiel's back. Castiel pulled back a couple of inches, an intense fire, a hunger in his eyes that made Dean's heart skip a beat. "Are you sure?" Castiel almost whispered in his velvety voice. "What?" Dean was taken aback, after all this Castiel was still gonna ask him if he wanted to go further? "Are you sure?" Castiel asked a little bit more impatiently, leaning down to nibble of Dean's neck. The skin was warm there, and with his tongue he could feel Dean's heart racing, it made him really excited. The anticipation of finally being together not only physically but emotionally was getting to him. He pulled back to gaze back into the deep green pools. Dean chuckled, "Of course yes." 
"I need to say something first," Castiel spoke quietly, voice quivering. "What is it now? Can we talk later?" Dean asked, trying to pull Castiel down but Castiel held his ground, not moving an inch. "I...really like you Dean. I've never meet somebody like you. I can't stop thinking about you. Every time I do I feel so happy I feel like my heart could burst. I don't want to go home. I want to get to know you better," Castiel confessed, looking at Dean's face to read his reaction. "Oh...," Dean answered, shock on his face. His face blushed again, a toothless smile taking over his face, his green eyes glistening. "I...uh, so too," Dean muttered before looking Castiel in the eyes and speaking up, "I like you as well. A lot."